Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I have no idea how marines would even react. Happy for kaido going down or unhappy for luffy taking it's place. And biggest L for WG gorosei literally were themselves the catalyst for sun god awakening. Mf fucked themselves.
I hope this is the catalyst that sparks the WG being overthrown on two fronts; by the Revos and Marines. We've already seen the animosity been Sakazuki and the Gorosei, so maybe the sequence of events following Kaido's defeat is all about the unraveling of the WG and the power they hold.

Value of money differs people to people. It's human nature to waste things which they have in excess and also prioritise things which usually don't get. And when both the type of people meet. It gets disturbing.
I still don’t get how it relates to me having excess money to spend

C

Cruxroux

I hope this is the catalyst that sparks the WG being overthrown on two fronts; by the Revos and Marines. We've already seen the animosity been Sakazuki and the Gorosei, so maybe the sequence of events following Kaido's defeat is all about the unraveling of the WG and the power they hold.
I don't think so anyone is aware of sungod awakening expect for gorosei and cp0. Marines and revo have zero clues over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.