Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao the marines hype just suddenly got trolled from Kaido's intro 😂 So the only reason behind Kaido's multiple captures from prison ships was because he was hungry :josad:
Another time when Oda gives a subtle explanation that internal conflict was the major reason Rocks lost

And of course, the government didn't even bother to mention Roger, talk about Garp the fake hype. No wonder he doesn't like to mention it :josad:
Marines are useless. Garps* a fraud.

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
All of these was just because they felt salty Oda declared Sanji's year
So they wanted Wano to be Zoro's and expected stuff which were just illogical

I knew zkk won't happen nor zoro will land the last attack but he could have done a final attack on Kaido imo. Maybe I was influenced by zoro fans so it does feels like something is missing for zoro
No, lol. It is just zoro fans doing hypnotism by saying the same thing n times by n people. Kinda like religious conversion cult. Zoro got feats on rooftop more than even his fanbase expected and after that he defeated King. His next checklist is Shiryu, Mihawk and some admiral.

Brief Summary with the highlights of the chapter (they are written in order) by Redon From Pirate King Forum:

- Aah, the emotionless sea voyage of the Germa 66 VL. 11 “How!? The book in the lab has started to burn and the two brothers have broken free!!”
- Luffy and Kaidou's attacks have collided, the fire dragon opens its mouth wide to face Luffy's giant fist.
- Kaidou congratulates Luffy for having come this far in his battle against him. However, he tells Luffy that there is no way he can change the world.
-A new Kaidou flashback begins, this time from his childhood (about 49 years before the present of the story).
- The people of Kaidou's home kingdom were shocked to see that the strongest soldier in their kingdom was a boy who was only 10 years old. Also, it seems that Kaidou had ambition to go even further.
- Kingdom of Vodka, 46 years before the present of history.
- The kingdom cannot stop participating in wars since they have to earn enough money in them to pay the "Heavenly Gold" to the Tenryuubito. If they don't, they will lose all the human rights they have.
- Kaidou (who was 13 years old at the time) wonders why they should obey those "Tenryuubito", people tell him to shut up for fear someone will listen to him.
- In the royal palace we see that Kaidou has been chained and is surrounded by several Marines. The king of the Vodka Kingdom tells him that he has been recruited by them and that now he must serve as a Marine.
- Kaidou refuses to be a "dog" of the Government, the king tells him that he is too great a burden for the kingdom and that they can no longer take care of him.
- One of the Marines tells the king that once Kaidou has been handed over, the Kingdom of Vodka will gain the right to participate in Levely. Kaidou angrily interrupts him saying that it is not a political tool.
-Kaidou escapes from the Navy ship and earns a reward of 70,000,000 Berries (we see his Wanted, which confirms that his name is "Kaidou").
- During the following years Kaidou was captured by the Navy several times, but he always escaped. Kaidou actually let himself be captured when he was hungry and used the prisoner ships as if they were cafeterias or restaurants.
- 2 years pass (44 years before the present of the story) and the action changes to the Pirate Island “Hachinosu” in the New World.
- There Kaidou (who was 15 years old) defeated every pirate who got in front of him. A young Shirohige asks him if he had ever considered becoming a pirate and tells him that "Rocks" has been waiting to meet him.
- Later we see that Kaidou joins the Rocks Pirates and now they are an invincible gang.
- Some time passes and we see that Big Mom tells Kaidou that something important has happened and that they must go immediately to "God Valley" (this occurs more or less 38 years before the present of the story, when Kaidou was about 21 years old ).
- Then we see what happens after the incident of "God Valley". The “Hachinosu” pirates find out that Rocks' gang has broken up, but they can't believe it. They comment that a Marine soldier named Garp is the one who has killed them.
- Other pirates say that there must have been internal conflicts in the gang, since the concept of "teamwork" did not seem to exist in the brains of those monsters.
-We see again a very angry young Big Mom, she is looking for Kaidou. It seems that he has left without showing his face to her.
- 10 years have passed since the "God Valley" incident (28 years before the present of the story, when Kaidou was about 31 years old). Kurozumi Higurashi goes to visit Kaidou at his base.
- Higurashi tells Kaidou that he is the "personification of force" and that brute force has been the solution to everything throughout history. After all, humans are "animals" and only the strongest survive. Nature is like that.
Kaidou agrees with his words.
- Higurashi says that the "remnants" of the Rocks gang will enter the scene soon, and that the world will be ruled by weapons. He then tells her that he has a great deal to offer her.
- Again a time lapse passes and we see Kaidou talking to his subordinates in his castle (it seems that this scene takes place after Oden's death).

Kaidou : "There are people who are born into nobility!! And people in power who take peace for granted!!!
Let's drag them onto the battlefield!!! That's the true meaning of "equality" and "freedom"!!!
Only in "war" can a person's worth be defined!!!"

-Kaidou talks to King, tells him that he doesn't know how it happened, but that Yamato has started to mention Joy Boy's name. He also tells her that he believes Oden's wish to "open the border of the country" was a preparation for Joy Boy's arrival.

Kaidou: "

King: "...? Who is...?"

- Back to the present. We see that the CP0 agent who had survived is moving away from Onigashima using the Geppou (Moon Walk) in the air.
- Momonosuke looks at Luffy and Kaidou's clash of attacks and says that Luffy will win. Yamato tells him not to dawdle and Momonosuke keeps trying to create the "clouds of flame".
- The people of the Flower Capital continue to celebrate the festival. Inside the Onigashima castle we see that the water continues to put out the fire and drag everyone down.
- Sanji saves Osome and wonders where the water came from. Franky tells the samurai to be careful not to get swept away by the current.
- Denjiro tells Hiyori that she has done very well, enduring all those years of suffering to get to this moment.
- Kaidou's “clouds of flames” disappear and the island begins to fall.
-Kaidou's fire dragon manages to close his mouth little by little and gains ground against Luffy's attack, which he is suffering.

Kaidou: "Tell me, Straw Hat!! What kind of world would you be able to create!!?"

Luffy: "...!! I..."

- Momonosuke manages to create a giant "cloud of flame" that stops Onigashima from falling and moves the island out of the fighting zone.
-At that moment Luffy recovers ground and manages to go through the fire dragon and hit Kaidou while he answers his question.

Luffy: "I'll create a world where my friends...!!! They can eat their hearts full of happiness!!!
That's the world I want!!!!"

- Luffy's punch makes Kaidou hit the ground at high speed and with great force. The impact is so powerful, that Kaidou is embedded in the ground of Wanokuni very deep.
- At that moment we see the end of the conversation about Joy Boy that Kaidou and King had years ago.

Kaidou: "King, I know who Joy Boy is."

King: "Who is...?"

Kaidou: "The type who can defeat ME in the future!!!"

King: "Being like this... I think he'll never show up..."

- On the final page we see that Onigashima has managed to land on the ground of Wanokuni without major damage. Momonosuke falls to the ground exhausted. Luffy is also falling from the sky, exhausted and with his eyes closed...

THE END.
I'm in so love with kaido character now.

All the time we thought mf was weak that he was getting captured by marines but all we wanted was some food. Poor guy. I can why he was in punk hazard. Mf put himself there. Nobody put him there. Moment his things were over he destroyed everything and ran away.

I knew zkk won't happen nor zoro will land the last attack but he could have done a final attack on Kaido imo. Maybe I was influenced by zoro fans so it does feels like something is missing for zoro
Feel the same, like something is missing, something big for Zoro character and his journey for wano. Did we expect to much of him? Did he was like Sanji in his own arc?
In case Sanji had his big cake moment and when he save his family. But in case of Zoro, he neither got the hype by Kaido, he wasn't the monster samurai and at top no one in wano will hype him in case since they didn't witness anything about him. Zoro feels right now very irrelevant for the wano plot if this was really the end.

Perhaps I really expect to much?

Morj is about to make some copium videos with him saying the Kaido will still get back up and that the raid will still fail.

He probably won't admit that he was wrong until we get confirmation of Kaido's defeat and everyone celebrating.:jackcopium:
Lr Lorj will make another video calling Oda out for not doing what he has begged for 3 hears. He'll blame everyone for Raid not failing because Oda somehow saw his meme and changed the story.
Post automatically merged:

You can take up a pencil then draw a chapter where kairo gets up and zoro finishes him
:risitameh:

Oda did Zoro dirty with the Hiyori thing

I thought he was developing something but she's getting cozy in Denjiros arms
Denjiro is more like a father figure to her, I'm pretty sure we will see Zoro with Hiyori again.

Not saying Oda will start some romantic stuff between them, but that we will see them together again.

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
Dude calm down... kaido fell from sky island and got up like it was nothing. How high onighisima was from flower capital you think?.

Accept it or not :cheers:zkk incoming. We saw Franky this chapter but no zoro. And luffy out of battle now exhausted. And kaido his flashback hasn't ended. That mf is rising up again with awakening I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.