Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't really call it a team effort 💀
It's true that multiple people fought Kaido but the person who ended up defeating him is Luffy. Luffy is why Kaido is getting defeated here not the multiple rounds he fought and Kaido is losing here not coz some of his stamina has been depleted but bcoz Luffy is strong enough to beat him.
Exactly.
Which is why I said that this chapter confirms Luffy beats Kaido in a 1 on 1 fight and it's not because everybody nerfed Kaido or whatever.
If that was the case even someone like Ben Beckmann could be Joy Boy as long as he has allies to jump Kaido

That's just the path of his body. That doesn't prove he is the one making the pit.

Look at where the dust is raising in the top right panel of the last page, beside the one showing kids:

It's exactly the same place where Law made the pit:

Top-Right panel.

There is no way he's travel that fast if he's the one breaking the ground and making the hole.
Okay let's wait for anime conformation or we can see in upcoming chapters
But it's highly unlikely it will mean kaidou will drop onto big mom

That's just the path of his body. That doesn't prove he is the one making the pit.

Look at where the dust is raising in the top right panel of the last page, beside the one showing kids:

It's exactly the same place where Law made the pit:

Top-Right panel.

There is no way he's travel that fast if he's the one breaking the ground and making the hole.
The spiral outline was white, it's the sky seen from inside the hole. BM was nowhere to be seen either. So it's a fresh new hole made by Kaidou's body. Kaidou's body travel that fast since the attack he took was that absurdly strong, a simple explanation.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‎
Lol. Cope. If it hit marineford it would wipe out the entire island.

Wano is implied to be continent sized dude. Even saying the hole is 10km deep is vastly underselling it if it reaches the sea.
Not sure why I should be coping. The hole isn't wide enough to wipe out MF, and yes, it's likely around if not more than 10 KM deep. Wano is never implied to be continent-sized. I don't even know where you get that from. Onigashima is a small to medium-sized Island.

Exactly.
Which is why I said that this chapter confirms Luffy beats Kaido in a 1 on 1 fight and it's not because everybody nerfed Kaido or whatever.
If that was the case even someone like Ben Beckmann could be Joy Boy as long as he has allies to jump Kaido
Fair enuff ^^.
It's important to note here that Kaido says "The man who manages to beat me in the future" so I don't think two admirals beating him in a tag team would apply here.

Not sure why I should be coping. The hole isn't wide enough to wipe out MF, and yes, it's likely around if not more than 10 KM deep. Wano is never implied to be continent-sized. I don't even know where you get that from. Onigashima is a small to medium-sized Island.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/kaido-possible-upgrade.110665/

According to this wano is at least 1000 ri in distance. 3900 kilometers or 2500 miles.

If he can make a hole that's insanely deep, logic tells us he can make it wider at the cost of depth.

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy vs Kaido be like:

The sky is red tonight
We're on the edge tonight
No shooting star to guide us

Eye for an eye, why tear each other apart?
Please tell me why, why do we make it so hard?
Look at us now, we only got ourselves to blame
It's such a shame

How many times can we win and lose?
How many times can we break the rules between us?
Only teardrops

How many times do we have to fight?
How many times till we get it right between us?
Only teardrops

So come and face me now
Here on the stage tonight
Let's leave the past behind us

:yasu::catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsure:

• Emmelie said that as soon as she heard the song, she fell in love with it. "It has a melancholic feeling to it," she said, "and it is about war and peace, both in a relationship and in the world as a whole. I believe these are issues that people all over the world can relate to."

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‎
The spiral outline was white, it's the sky seen from inside the hole. BM was nowhere to be seen either. So it's a fresh new hole made by Kaidou's body. Kaidou's body travel that fast since the attack he took was that absurdly strong, a simple explanation.
No, it's not the sky. That's not how the sky looks from a pit. The spiral path is the outline of the path Kaido's body took as it falls into the bottomless pit. BM was nowhere to be seen because we did not see Kaido hitting the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.