Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't

Even Zoro himself knows that Luffy will not kill Kaido and the theme of death with Kaido has been constantly reiterated throughout the arc and even earlier.

Zoro himself promised he would off the man and I hope Oda will keep faith to all the hinting about Kaido's death in general. For sure Zoro entrusted himself with the topic and manifestated his will to heavily contribute plus story mentioning many times over about Kaido and the desire to die a noble death and often mentioning about Oden and comparing his power level with the Scabbards seems to indicate he would accept to die by the hand of a great swordsman.
Kill kill kill everyone and their mother wants to kill kaido. Zoro had the chance and he realized he was too weak.

Post rooftop he dropped the idea of killing kaido and he focused on helping luffy and the raid by defeating King.

Now he is damn near dead, if he wakes up he'll be fucking paralysed.

And you still believe he'll get up and jump and kill kaido... That shit takes way too much effort and energy that zoro does not have.

C'est finit
È finita
Se acabó

Roger has the most potential but didn't have time.
Whitebeard choose not to.
Oden failed that's why he said if he can't defeat Kaido then someone will defeat him after 20 years.
Big mom is just bad end of Luffy. They share so much similarity.
Rocks maybe similar to Luffy but his way of doing things were wrong. Sort of Evil Luffy.
Shanks decided he will bait on luffy because he ended up eating devil fruit.
There is still one left.
I think rocks really isn't bad just portrayed bad. I mean no matter how I see. I don't see whitebeard fighting for wrong cause. Or maybe rocks has promised something to him... rocks has the same powers as luffy. They both make strong people their friends or around him. Mihawk stated it in marineford. It's a rare gift. And what we got to know about rocks is from wg. Who portrays pirates bad no matter what. Bigmam did said don't trust rocks but I think bigmam was planning on betraying him either way. Whitebeard never said a word about rocks neither Rogers. I think his methods were correct but the last part it somehow got into bloodshed situation and Rogers and Whitebeard didn't like that.

Kill kill kill everyone and their mother wants to kill kaido. Zoro had the chance and he realized he was too weak.

Post rooftop he dropped the idea of killing kaido and he focused on helping luffy and the raid by defeating King.

Now he is damn near dead, if he wakes up he'll be fucking paralysed.

And you still believe he'll get up and jump and kill kaido... That shit takes way too much effort and energy that zoro does not have.

C'est finit
È finita
Se acabó
He never dropped the idea. HE PASSED OUT AND WOKE UP TO FIGHTING KING STRAIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.