Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fukurokuju is still alive, he can probably use some Naruto type of life exchange bullshit and revive Orochi. :saden:
When i say i legit forgot all about this guy :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:that would be hi;arious
Post automatically merged:

All the Enma overplayers will feel so sad when Zoro will use a different sword with an Ittoryu Style :zosleepy:
lol if oda went this route i wouldn't be mad but enma taking kaidos head seems to be the utmost importance of that single sword

Yes, Lucci was a main opponent somewhere in the middle of pre TS, just as Luffy was fighting Shichibukai and commanders. But now Luffy is near peak; he is Joyboy returned and ready to liberate the world, and at the top of the WG stands an entity who the Gorosei bow down to as a deity. We are talking about endgame here, how can this be bestowed upon a tool that falls to command? Sure, Akainu is not afraid of barking at his superiors, just as Aokiji decided to leave the navy and join hands with Blackbeard, but I don't really see the great implication here, just because Akainu is an executioner of the WG's will. To abolish the WG and the order, the root cause has to be fought, not just one of its symptoms.

Hence imo Akainu fighting Dragon (maybe in addition to Sabo, maybe solo) would make more sense, since Dragon initially also wanted to go against the WG and abolish it, but with him realizing that the Imu/Joyboy lore is way out of his scope, with him consequently fighting the WG's outer face (Akainu) who wants to push his absolute Justice forward on behalf of the WG without himself understanding the grander picture.
Dragon vs Akainu could be fine. I could even see some interesting dialogue between the pseudo fascist and the revolutionnary.

That's one reason why Sabo vs Akainu wouldn't be appealing to me btw, It would revolve around Ace (theoretically they could still talk ideals but let's be honest) yet the relationship between Ace and Sabo is just an inferior version of Luffy and Ace relationship.

The spoiler I want in the chapter and that will happen in chapter 1050.

Title: Destiny

- All mugiwaras gathered near Luffy along with Kid and Law.
- A samurai warns all of them that the marine is coming, Lucci and Kaku go down to the beach looking for it.
- Mugiwaras, kid and law form a plan to get out of Wano with the help of rarao and hygoro.
-Zoro wakes up after his visions, everyone is leaving but Zoro gets restless, and says that he needs to do something, and asks Franky to help him that soon they would be back, everyone agrees.
- “Franky where do you want to go? We have to get out fast. Navy is already here.
- Zoro; take me to Kaido. Zoro comes to Kaido unconscious and says “I saw you through my descendants, all the things you did to the people of Wano, my people are unforgivable!
- Zoro catches Emma using his haki, franky stops zoro what he's doing, zoro talks to franky just observes.
- Zoro; you will still live here but your soul will be taken to hell, zoro uses his soul cutting blow.
- Zoro done, ryuma's soul appears behind zoro and they leave.
:kawak::kawak::kawak::youcraz::youcraz::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::milaugh::milaugh::suresure::suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And then ?

Katakuri equals Silver Rayleigh.

Kaido just like Big Mom.

Kid stronger than ZORO.

Can I reach the logic of a certain someone?

I thought he was just getting old, but he's also going crazy.:saden::saden::saden:

Me automatically reading something like this:
Are those noodle's autistic takes?

Especially Kata = Ray and Kid > Zoro. That is so noodle.

Jack was rescued by beast pirates; however, of the beast pirates:

The Tobi Roppo and calamities have been defeated and likely will be captured and imprisoned.

The grunts seemingly have all betrayed Kaidos crew after King and Queen and Tama.

No one will be there to fish Kaido out of the sea, besides, the seas around Wano are tempestuous it’s likely that any ship that tried will end up being torn apart.

Idk it just seems like the best way to end this storyline that’s in line with Odas writing style.
i guess thats possible i just feel like someone would be able to be it king and queen or someone else that wants to rescue him for there own purposes and he escapes, but ig at that point its just plot lol to be frank as well i do feel kaido has to die so thats probably why i don't fully agree with him just being trapped somewhere etc.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Are those noodle's autistic takes?

Especially Kata = Ray and Kid > Zoro. That is so noodle.
I can't stand it anymore, and I'm still called a troll, damn this shit could have come from any other forum member, but NODULE calling me a TROLL? It's the apex of rock bottom. How low did he fall, he who started it all that, and now it is no longer resisting.:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can't stand it anymore, and I'm still called a troll, damn this shit could have come from any other forum member, but NODULE calling me a TROLL? It's the apex of rock bottom. How low did he fall, he who started it all that, and now it is no longer resisting.:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Don't press him too hard or he will call you a BLM hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.