Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wiwi @Roo

I don’t know if final war have the bomb plot

I say we get 3-5 chapter full focus luffy vs Akainu fight, the rest of them get cut off to move another fight or subplot.
2-5 chapter focus on zoro vs kizaru i believe
2-5 chapter focus on sanji vs cp0 boss, or blond gorsei or admiral (unlikely). etc

‘I bet 5 chapters would be focus on IM (if he is fighter) vs others

And got 20 chapters focus fight here. 30 chapter on focus other fights.

150 chapter for plot.

‘And final war arc would be even bigger than wano arc. We are getting 200 chapters final war arc.

Last edited:
You know so much about one piece yet not a single one of your theories come true

calm down
Like how I predicted Kaido wanted to be Joy Boy? Or how I made a connection to a Lunarian Race over 5 years ago? Or how I accurately guessed how Luffy's awakening would function with manipulating his body at will? Or how I kept saying for years that CoC would be able to be used from a combat perspective. The list goes on and on.

One Piece is all about discussing and speculating. Oda is extremely unpredictable so we are going to get a lot of things wrong when theorizing, but I can tell you one thing, you guys who think One Piece is all straightforward have ALWAYS been wrong. Every single time. So I don't wanna hear it.

Last edited:
What is life without getting our pleasures though? I've tried manga, anime, writing fiction, games, money, good cars etc and just like i thought, it's all so-so. Money can afford a high-quality tropical house which i do enjoy, but i'm just stuck with money. No pleasure or sense of enjoyment anymore, that is even if there was any to begin with.

Since ever, my pleasure is always girls...no, that's not true. It's always a girl. If i can make her mine forever, than this life is always worth living. This feeling will not change. So let's agree to disagree and part ways here. :luffydab:
girls damn.. i wonder how long that'd last

you tell me this is like Doffy lose his birdcage and somehow he is still up for a fight?? :kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
Base Luffy vs Base Kaido ye kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.