Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
You know what else is canon?

Now cry to Oda about how Mihawk's greatest challenger will surpass Shanks
mihawk hasnt fought shanks when he was a yonko

Post automatically merged:

The Marine sent a whole fleet to deal with Mihawk, and he was pretty optimistic that he can deal with it alone, but yeah, sure he is yc1+.
yonko commanders shit on random vice admiral fodder no shit they would sent a full fleet if they aint sending an admiral

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Says who. He called Yonko Shanks a has-been. How would he know Shanks can no longer provide him a challenge if they never fought.
he literally said he wouldnt fight a man with 1 arm and shanks became a yonko after losing his arm

you zorostans cant defend mihawk for your life

girls damn.. i wonder how long that'd last
This has been quite a while. I think if i marry this one, the pleasure will last for my lifetime tho. I personally know some model girls from my place, also seen youtube and internet celebrities and so on, but even just interacting with those pretty girls didn't give me enjoyment like this small town girl. So yeah once i know what my long-term pleasure is, i'm pretty serious/committed to own it.

I just realized that all the pieces are finally in place :chopoff:

1. Zunesha who came to Wano and hadn't done anything relevent yet
2. BM who fell under Wano and can animate stuff to life with her soul (the skull moving in the opening) :fullmom:

3. And now onigashima landed on Wano soil (where the rest of the giant body lays to rest)

BUCKLE UP, BITCHES 'CAUSE WANO AIN'T EVEN REMOTLY DONE. WE'RE HAVING A KAIJU BATTLE :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.