Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dk who mentioned him earlier but I saw Hidan of the Akatsuki

I’d just like to say he’s one of my fav members even though he’s of the weakest. He gives me Dante from Devil May Cry vibes and his theme song is sick asf

Dude is still a monster and pretty op

I just realized that all the pieces are finally in place :chopoff:

1. Zunesha who came to Wano and hadn't done anything relevent yet
2. BM who fell under Wano and can animate stuff to life with her soul (the skull moving in the opening) :fullmom:

3. And now onigashima landed on Wano soil (where the rest of the giant body lays to rest)

BUCKLE UP, BITCHES 'CAUSE WANO AIN'T EVEN REMOTLY DONE. WE'RE HAVING A KAIJU BATTLE:finally:
Let's make Wano great again. :finally:

I just realized that all the pieces are finally in place :chopoff:

1. Zunesha who came to Wano and hadn't done anything relevent yet
2. BM who fell under Wano and can animate stuff to life with her soul (the skull moving in the opening) :fullmom:

3. And now onigashima landed on Wano soil (where the rest of the giant body lays to rest)

BUCKLE UP, BITCHES 'CAUSE WANO AIN'T EVEN REMOTLY DONE. WE'RE HAVING A KAIJU BATTLE:finally:
thank you. ive been saying this. oda setting up the godzilla fight

bros using info from 2002, things change and mihawk literally ran from shanks at marineford for a reason
Is Vivre Card from 2018 enough?

剣を業とする全ての者が畏れる"鷹の目"は、かつて刃を交えた"赤髪"を凌ぐ使い手の到来を、未来に見据えている・・・!!
Every swordman fears "Hawk-Eye." He looks forward to the arrival of a swordman who can surpass his rival "Red Hair," with whom he crossed blades in the past.

- Before ??: 剣の腕を巡り"赤髪"と鎬を削る
He competes ruthlessly with "Red Hair" in skill of swordsmanship.

he literally said he wouldnt fight a man with 1 arm and shanks became a yonko after losing his arm

you zorostans cant defend mihawk for your life
How do you know the reason he doesn't want to fight Shanks is because he no longer believes Shanks can provide him a challenge. He called Shanks a has-been.

That's more believable and reasonable than thinking he don't want to fight Shanks just because he has a one arm. Especially since some believe Shanks grow stronger after he lost his arm since he became a Yonko after that incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.