Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EtenBoby in real life:

No I don't think that's Eten ... for what I feel she is a shy person very shy and eat alot of ramen and wear glasses and that type of girl that love to watch Anime and be alone and danger she I don't know if u get what I mean that's the first impression but I'm sure I'm wrong

not a must to talk about our inches but basically boyish dialog.. and no EtenBoby is something a man would come up with as a name.. or so i think of it as such.. and i don't even know Eten except for him being a Hinter to spoilers

but where this ambiguity really gots ya is when i thought @Rej was a female and i even called him sis once...the cringe on my face when i realized the reality... ouff..

idk about you but to me.. i deal with women in a different manner than i do with men.. more polite and considerate and try avoid offending them..

But damn its getting harder to recognize and separate genders these days.. exactly why i don't put women characters on my AVi.. one of the reasons atleast
I was only kidding. But yeah I totally understand you. Personally I don’t care about genders. Some people just like to be anonymous and not even reveal their gender.

If I address someone as male but in fact they turn out to be a female, then they will correct me anyway if they care ofc.

Or maybe WG needs to have an optional gender field.

Status
Not open for further replies.