Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also he thinks war defines who you are.
What a deep character man.
Definitely SSSSSS tier
Such a thrilling ideological clash between Kaido who enslaves people and Luffy who liberates them
I think he's fine for what he was supposed to be. A massively powerful brute Luffy needed to surpass. My only problem is that Oda put too much focus on Orochi and a lot of the emotional connection to the arc was tied to Orochi so imo Kaido defeat doesn't feel as strong emotionally as some other previous villains defeat

G

Gorosei Informer

I've noticed that most black folks hate Zoro :snoopy:
I did hear recently that Black fans of OP like Sanji more and tbh, some OP Youtubers I knew and also friends in their communities, they preferred Sanji and even hated Zoro depending on the person too...

Its beyond coincidence with Oda and Zoro at this point too tbh. The way he treated Miss Monday especially really shocked me.

Oda letting his stereotypical Japanese Xenophobia and Nationalism show itself subtly at least lol.

Seriously though I can see why they hate Zoro, this is disturbing tbh. ZKK one letter from KKK too.

Curious to see what will be Morj's coping mechanism this week
I used to like some of Morj's older videos but some of his more recent videos has him being a little bit obsessive with him saying that the fight will still continue, Luffy needs to lose again, and of course the raid needs to fail.

Hopefully when it's confirmed that Kaido got defeated and everything is said and done, Morj will finally accept that he was wrong and go back to making videos that isn't just about proving to people that Wano has to keep going.

C

Cruxroux

There's a parallel.
A few arcs have similarities. Like
Arlong Park Arc = Fishmen island
Alabasta Arc = Dressrosa Arc
Thriller barks = Wano Arc

And looking at this. Luffy did defeated both kaido/moria and passed out. New Enemy came in right after that. It was Kuma in Thriller barks , no idea who it will be in Wano. As the cp0 guy ran away I'm expecting marines to show up. Or just an admiral.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I did hear recently that Black fans of OP like Sanji more and tbh, some OP Youtubers I knew and also friends in their communities, they preferred Sanji and even hated Zoro depending on the person too...

Its beyond coincidence with Oda and Zoro at this point too tbh. The way he treated Miss Monday especially really shocked me.

Oda letting his stereotypical Japanese Xenophobia and Nationalism show itself subtly at least lol.

Seriously though I can see why they hate Zoro, this is disturbing tbh. ZKK one letter from KKK too.
There are too many evidence. :pepecorn:

I used to like some of Morj's older videos but some of his more recent videos has him being a little bit obsessive with him still saying that the fight will still continue, Luffy needs to lose again, and of course the raid needs to fail.

Hopefully when it's confirmed that Kaido got defeated and everything is said and done, Morj will finally accept that he was wrong and go back to making videos that isn't just about proving to people that Wano has to keep going.
The reason why he so obsessed with the raid failing is because Wano didn't meet his expectations, and he is desperately waiting for the "real wano" to start. He should just accept that Wano didn't live up to the hype for him instead of expecting a sudden writing change after 140 chapters.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
There's a parallel.
A few arcs have similarities. Like
Arlong Park Arc = Fishmen island
Alabasta Arc = Dressrosa Arc
Thriller barks = Wano Arc

And looking at this. Luffy did defeated both kaido/moria and passed out. New Enemy came in right after that. It was Kuma in Thriller barks , no idea who it will be in Wano. As the cp0 guy ran away I'm expecting marines to show up. Or just an admiral.
wano is more than thriller bark *big mom is the kuma character trust*

udon = impel down
onigashima = marineford

also reverie = sabaody

Status
Not open for further replies.