Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"King isn't done, he still has to show CoC and awakening, the fight will still continue."

"Queen isn't done, he still has to use his viruses during his fight against Sanji and he still needs to show his awakening, the fight will still continue."

"The fight with Big Mom is still not over, we still have to see her awakening."

"Jack will come back."

"The Tobi Roppo will come back."

So much denial and now it's Kaido's turn.
Wano the arc of copium
Everyone can't believe his favourite or X is done

I still feel like the BM pirates are gonna capture Usopp. He’s trying to save himself and escape the battlefield and he’s going to end up falling on their ship,

:finally:

HEADCANON

Because the final war will be extreme. Just by things we know, the battleforce of the WG consists of Imu + 5 gorosei + Akainu + 3 Admirals + X.

These are at least (!) 10 hard hitters, which are way above the most strawhats. I would expect Luffy to bring up a lot of people and Kaido + Yamato joining this war to bring down the government sounds logical for me. Remember, his strongest ability is to gather all people around him, even his enemies.

And Kaidos flashback so far fits that idea. He seems depressed since he gave up the idea of people able to change the world. Thats why he wanted to fight the strongest, he wanted to find joyboy. If he can accept now he found him, i can see him changing is point of view, gathering hope to see a different world, maybe changing his relationship to his daughter.
so basically more complex version of kaido joining the grandfleet

The Scabbards are the 9 shadows

the Moon is Momo

Luffy is the dawn, and the win will be revealed to the citizens at dawn
I wanted the 9 shadows to be the Straw Hats but when you realise the people of Wano don’t know any of the Scabbards are alive and that Oda has given such importance to them I think that’s what Toki is referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.