Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
you know what im still thinking about cell saga. the ending too. worstgen around when the manga was releasing weekly woudl be like goku HAS to beat cell hes the MAIN CHARACTER. lmfao no one but goku will beat the villain guys it cant happen. oh shit gohan beat cell.

:zorothink:
Is Luffy feeding Kaido a Senzu Bean so Zoro can kill him, then?

you know what im still thinking about cell saga. the ending too. worstgen around when the manga was releasing weekly woudl be like goku HAS to beat cell hes the MAIN CHARACTER. lmfao no one but goku will beat the villain guys it cant happen. oh shit gohan beat cell.

:zorothink:
Yeah its not like the whole arc was building Gohan up to be Goku's sucessor, while Wano built up to Luffy beating Kaido, right?:seriously:

I think the punch itself is really good, but the circumstances of the defeat are underwhelming.
The sun should have been rising, or the Moon imagery from the Nika chapter should have been saved for this chapter...
It feels kinda meh because it’s just a punch.
“The sun should have been rising, or the Moon imagery from Nika chapter should have been saved for this chapter…” You right. It’s not necessarily a theory but more of an expectation. My bad. I used the wrong word. Same message still stands tho.

That's a problem in itself. And we don't know shit about imu
No way he is not god tier level,WG needs a way to keep admirals at bay.Imu should be able to low diff any top tier.In my headcannon he will have everything:rokushiki,three advanced haki colors,awakened devil fruit,black blade/weapon,immortality surgery,vegapunk tech and maybe an ancient weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.