Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are overvaluing that Oda, Kaido and punch thing. Is it the 100% accurate translation? Or did something get distorted through the translation barrier? A phrase in native language may not 100% accurately be replicated in English. So he could have meant that Luffy cannot beat him with just a random Punch, he learnt AdvCoA , AdvCoC and had to awaken his devil fruit. How can they see Luffy just beat him with a punch? He had to infuse God level advanced Haki to do that.

Kaido might get up yet.Where is the fucking shocking ending?Where is the Lurking legend?Wano is not over.
Lmfao you'd wish these happen. Its just over
Kaido flashback saying the one defeating him is joy boy and then getting slammed to the ground just confirms his defeat
Post automatically merged:

Do you have any theories on who caused the fire in the cover page w/ vinsmoke bros?
Reiju/ichiji

when you think about ZKK, ur brain thinks about a fight between Zoro and Kaido and one attack decides the outcome which is the beheading Kaido but with How Oda making Kaido recongnising the monster samurai and Joy boy it would be stupid to think that Kaido would adknowledge that while being beheaded that's why Zoro and Kaido gonna have a fight which will show KAIDO adknowledging the monster samurai with a beheading afterwards
Imagine Strawhats actually killing people 1049 chapters into the story… Imagjne… 🤦‍♂️

No they don't.
Some like Akainu have a sneaking suspicion that there's some higher authority the Gorosei answer to, but nothing indicates that there's actually some super strong guy who is even stronger than the admirals
We were show an empty throne,Imu sat on the damn throne.DD mentioned Mariejoe national treasure and immortality surgery.Imu might be over 800 years old.We don't solid proof,but there is evidence.Also,Luffy is too fucking strong.At this point Akainu will be mid diff by when it's time for the final war.

Yes, even giving GARP the benefit of the doubt, GARP would only be +1 person able to fight Kaidou just like Oden, Shanks, WB, Roger, Xebec, they can't beat him since none of them are JOYBOY.

These people are just "capable," not superior.
Bro it's over, kaido at best is stronger than big meme. Man got his skull caved in by toon Luffy :suresure:

We were show an empty throne,Imu sat on the damn throne.DD mentioned Mariejoe national treasure and immortality surgery.Imu might be over 800 years old.We don't solid proof,but there is evidence.Also,Luffy is too fucking strong.At this point Akainu will be mid diff by when it's time for the final war.
Bro they literally don't know that Imu exists. Whether he's strong or not wouldn't affect how the admirals act around the Gorosei
But anyway Oda will probably just have Luffy struggle really hard regardless of the powerscaling involved

Do you have any theories on who caused the fire in the cover page w/ vinsmoke bros?
I think it's either Smoker and Tashigi or Sabo and Vivi
It's obviously not Reiju and Ichiji and there's only so many male/female duos in this series

Lmfao you'd wish these happen. Its just over
Kaido flashback saying the one defeating him is joy boy and then getting slammed to the ground just confirms his defeat

Reiju/ichiji
I know,Oda butchered wano.Fake deaths,not a single real death,no BMP,no shiki,no lurking legend,CP0 were a let down,i could go on...but i will wait for the arc to end to trash it for good.Oda had all the ingredients to make a nice fucking war and he failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.