Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about the story being bad or poorly written, but your interpretation of this samurai monster was wrong and caused this current frustration... Zoro was never intended to be Wano's savior, much less this samurai monster.

you get attached to a lot of things, like Ryuma cutting a dragon in an Oda manga one shot and thinking that this will happen to Zoro in One Piece, are two separate works.
Hey did Oda reiterate Ryuma as sword God of wano in wano itself?
Why was Ryuma said to be one eyed samurai when zoro was fighting King

You acting like Oda never mentioned Ryuma

So basically Zoro isn't a gold standard of swordsman in arc of swordsmen despite us following zoro as a swordsman for 20 years with him living breating and everything else just to be a monsterous swordsman

And that is still good story telling and not a load of crap?

i actually believed zoro would go up against kaido
ultimately falling out like law did against doffy
didnt expect him to fight king too and get adv coc

am happy
You have to be. Barely beating the weakest Yc1(who is actually closer to a Yc2) and nearly dying in the process despite having a magic sword to help... it's the best he could have hoped for. I'm happy for you

:mihanha:

The samurai is probably momonosuke
The dude who looks just like oden and future shogun of wano

Momonosuke being the arc princess of wano and Yamato being the arc princess of onigashima
With luffy being their heros

Hiyori shoulda been zoro's arc princess for once but i guess oda gave that role to denjiro 🗿
Fuck denjiro :catcry: I miss kyoshiro
lol zoro has a bigger fish to fry

i actually believed zoro would go up against kaido
ultimately falling out like law did against doffy
didnt expect him to fight king too and get adv coc

am happy
Low key stans would have probably been alot happier if zoros role ended after the roof and he didn't fight king lol
Cause at least at that point they could try and push the king is fodder to zoro agenda and zoro >>> oden

King whooping his ass and zoro admitting oden can still use enma better dont help that wank as much

I'm not talking about the story being bad or poorly written, but your interpretation of this samurai monster was wrong and caused this current frustration... Zoro was never intended to be Wano's savior, much less this samurai monster.

you get attached to a lot of things, like Ryuma cutting a dragon in an Oda manga one shot and thinking that this will happen to Zoro in One Piece, are two separate works.
Samurai were term given to swordsmen of feudal Japan who lived and died by a code of honor, would commit seppuku for crimes and breaking the code, trained as swordsmen. Lived by the way of Bushido

That all doesn't fit Zoro lmao but it fits luffy?
Oda literally started wano with zoro about to commit seppuku

Hey did Oda reiterate Ryuma as sword God of wano in wano itself?
Why was Ryuma said to be one eyed samurai when zoro was fighting King

You acting like Oda never mentioned Ryuma

So basically Zoro isn't a gold standard of swordsman in arc of swordsmen despite us following zoro as a swordsman for 20 years with him living breating and everything else just to be a monsterous swordsman

And that is still good story telling and not a load of crap?
No one wants to be WSS besides Zoro. That's should have clued you in that WSS doesn't mean shit. It's meaningless.

Low key stans would have probably been alot happier if zoros role ended after the roof and he didn't fight king lol
Cause at least at that point they could try and push the king is fodder to zoro agenda and zoro >>> oden

King whooping his ass and zoro admitting oden can still use enma better dont help that wank as much
Granted current zoro negged King
Zoro > Oden is EASILY debatable now

But feats aren't what zoro is lacking its memorable in universe moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.