Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Factually wrong
And King heals with his flames
Even after Zoro cut King with Oni giri and Shi shi son son he healed.

Zoros Tatsumaki gave Kaido internal damage he coughed blood but that was useless on King

Zoros Oni Giri and Marco gave King internal damage but that was useless

Zoros ryou always does internal damage

Luffy simply lacks damage output

Even Bajrang Gun only knocked Kaido out

Scarring >>>>>> Knocking someone out

Ask your self
Would you rather be knocked out and wake up with some damage to Jaw or be leaking in blood and scarred for life?

I don't know why you are trying so hard to downplay zoro
Same reason you're going out of your way to purposefully downplay Luffy and try to make Zoro the strongest in Wano when the portrayal couldn't be anymore clear.

There's no evidence Zoro has control of AdvCoA like Luffy does. Hyogoro technically had AdvCoA but he couldn't do the internal damage like Luffy could.

Luffy would neg King.

:seriously: Are you intentionally misreading my posts?
?
I genuinely don't understand your point, you call them fake or superstitious but they're just non fighters and also are aware the wishes aren't magic, it's just their ritual to blow off steam and many comment how they should just enjoy the festival because tomorrow things will go back to the same harsh life.

Same reason you're going out of your way to purposefully downplay Luffy and try to make Zoro the strongest in Wano when the portrayal couldn't be anymore clear.

There's no evidence Zoro has control of AdvCoA like Luffy does. Hyogoro technically had AdvCoA but he couldn't do the internal damage like Luffy could.

Luffy would neg King.
Dude shut up
Zoro has been regulating his Haki, throwing Haki so much it cuts mountains, making barriers since Fish man island, making island sized barriers to stop hakai, no selling mountains sized explosion with his Haki.

Have luffy pick up enma once and he dies

Oda again showing BM caring for kids... And again shows how he chose to be someone who was being racist towards pudding her daughter.. When she has nothing against any race and wants everyone to live in harmony

B

Ballel

?
I genuinely don't understand your point, you call them fake or superstitious but they're just non fighters and also are aware the wishes aren't magic, it's just their ritual to blow off steam and many comment how they should just enjoy the festival because tomorrow things will go back to the same harsh life.
I have issues with how Oda is writing them.
And how can one celebrate in all honesty when shit is hitting the fan???

Dude shut up
Zoro has been regulating his Haki, throwing Haki so much it cuts mountains, making barriers since Fish man island, making island sized barriers to stop hakai, no selling mountains sized explosion with his Haki.

Have luffy pick up enma once and he dies
Zoro doesn't have internal destruction haki bringing up meaningless feats doesn't prove your biased headcanon.

Luffy would laugh at Enma. Zori with the best sword in the verse still only 4th strongest YC1 in the series

:suresure:

I am referring to Oda's writing. Disrespecting victims of colonization was never my intention.

How do you think so? Can you elaborate without insults?

That must have flown over my head, sorry.
You do know these are citizens mostly who have rebelled and beaten down before in flashbacks. They didn't sit back as you falsely claimed.

Well but at the same time we've people like Kid and Law breaking bones and taking out Adv CoC users like BM and both BM + Kaido using fire as their ultimate move because Adv CoC has next to no lethality added.

Admirals just suffer from being sidelined too long. Advanced Haki was first introduced after the last Admiral fought on screen (Fuji).
Anyone who genuinely believe Oda would bother retrospectively giving COC to Sengoku who is now retired and irrelevant to the plot and not give it to any current marine is a mental midget.

By the way, Teach never showed COC despite having full fight against Ace and his post-ts VC only list him as having COA and COO.
Same for Mihawk. Do people REALLY believe Zoro 's ultimate objective has no COC coating, let alone basic COC:choppawhat:

Zoro doesn't have internal destruction haki bringing up meaningless feats doesn't prove your biased headcanon.
And Luffy can't bust a mountain with his haki and make big mom and kaido shit their pants

Luffys internal destruction was laughed at by Kaido

Zoros mountain busting Haki leak made Kaido shit his pants

Show me Luffy busting a mountain sized horn with his Haki

Luffy would laugh at Enma. Zori with the best sword in the verse still only 4th strongest YC1 in the series
Luffy would laugh and die
Luffy with best devil fruit and 1000 power ups still is weaker than dressrosa zoro

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.