Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You cried and raged then left for a couple of days. You came back when all the other Zorocucks started hyping King after shitting on him months prior.

It was embarrassing you came back after making a post and everything about leaving
You take shitposting too seriously. "Cried". I only said that it didn't make any sense to give Zoro all the feats he got just to reduce him to fight with King.

Keep talking about cum.

If you want impact for a climactic finale scene, you should focus on that scene instead of switching 2849495738291 times to other crisis so much that the other scenes eclipse the finale for so long lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now if ZKK doesn't happen Zori fans won't have anything to live for their actual existence for the last couple of years will have been meaningless
No matter what you've been telling yourself for past months or how badly some Zoro fans got under your skin. We do not breathe with this manga.

No one will kill himself or get into deep depression because Zoro won't kill Kaido lol.

Tbh i like technical panels like Zoro's Bird Dance and Luffy's horsekick. Of course i need the grandiose of Dragon Damnation and Bajrang Gun first look...but while the payoff of Dragon Damnation was good (the art is the best when it hits) i'm so disappointed by Bajrang Gun's payoff (the art is the worst when it hits lol)
Well those were great fighting sequences but I am talking about overall finisher of a big impact panel.
Just look at this

Just look at this panel, with so many things happening but each are shown properly and make sense from
-Zoro unleashing Ashura, to Kaido attacking him and Zoro blocking, to him landing farce of death, expression of pain in Kaido from initially failing to catch his breath to screaming loud, to splatter of blood and Law's reaction.

Plus all the impact lines, white around Zoro's swords.

It just looks like a very quality panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.