Rate this chapter

• Total voters
DEFINENTLY ANTI CLIMATIC. To be honest Marineford was anticlimatic in a way. I mean it was exciting but Ace was saved!!... then killed. Everybody was boring this chapter. To be honest chopper is the most interesting character doing stuff right now. I do want to see Momo as an adult but the fact that he's mentally a child is not interesting to me unless boa deages him which ain't gon happen.

G

Gorosei Informer

Did the eruption send them flying? If so, I can see the Strawhats arriving at Elbaf/whatever island is next and just finding Kaido and Big Mom unconscious there inside of a big crater
Meanwhile at Idris Elbaf:

"Prepare for trouble and make it double
To destroy the world with great devastation
To unite all races under my utopian nation
To denounce the failures from the Joyboy wannabes
To extend our reach to all of the 4 seas
Linlin! Kaido!
Team Rocks blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Orochi, that's right!"

Last edited by a moderator:
The announcement from Nekomamushi felt ...tepid.
I guess I took all the "Luffy beats bad guy in front of audience" scenes for granted because this is a clear example of why those scenes work.

The Samurai have to react to their biggest win against their two opressors by being TOLD they've won.

People in the capital have to be TOLD they are free now.

They suffered for 20 years. Why not give them first row seats to the downfall of their opressors and tyrants?

At least the Toko part was kinda good but unnecessarily long. Oda is consistent with his dragging out I see.

And we really had to silhoutte Momo's appearance? Lmao
People will still read the next chapter Oda. You don't have to create unnecessary reveals where for the sake of revealing something.

2/5 chapter

Same lol. Desperate times, Desperate measures for him.

His fanbase hang onto his every word and inflate his ego tremendously. They act like he is Nostradamus or something. An all seeing and knowing prophet/oracle.

His fanbase are like a cult and he sells plushies of himself.

This why I respect Tekking as he isn't so egotistical. He's more genuine, natural, honest, chilled and such. Even the Reddit subs prefer Tekking to him and other Youtubers by far.

Tekking reminds me of great children's show presenters and entertainers. He's very charismatic, energetic, unapologetically himself, weird and he does a lot for charity. During one Reverie he genuinely showed concern for another Youtuber.

A certain Based Roger has grown on me a lot and he's my 2nd fave now followed by the Red Force bros.

I know I'm being harsh on Morj but I find him pretty self serving, pretentious and having an insufferable, cult-like fanbase.
He's not a bad person and he is smart, articulate, professional and such but he also does a lot of things I don't like too.
His fans made it much worse too.

Plus with him being closely linked to Ohara before and I hate Ohara who is like the issues with Morj but much worse, it ends up also not helping his case too for me.

Morj used to be more chill but as he got more popular by far and the raid failing became a cult movement and huge within the OP community that was it.

I used to like Morj's older videos but he went downhill with his more recent videos, his recent videos is just him desperately trying to prove that he isn't wrong and that his theories will still end up being correct.

His very sensationalist and definitive titles, thumbnails and choice of topics really erks me. He acts like he knows what's going to happen in OP, it's his way, reality us what he wants it to be and thus ends up becoming more egotistical/arrogant.

He might be doing this purposely as he studied marketing apparently and thus he's using classic tricks to get the clout views, but he seems really invested in his own ideas, especially the raid failing.
People are constantly making fun of him now especially and he's coming across as a mix of Buggy and Usopp of the community too.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah he genuinely and deeply pissed me off with both of those.
I used to like Morj's older videos but he went downhill with his more recent videos, his recent videos is just him desperately trying to prove that his theories will still be correct.

Hopefully when Wano ends and we move on, Morj will go back to making better videos again.

The announcement from Nekomamushi felt ...tepid.
I guess I took all the "Luffy beats bad guy in front of audience" scenes for granted because this is a clear example of why those scenes work.

The Samurai have to react to their biggest win against their two opressors by being TOLD they've won.

People in the capital have to be TOLD they are free now.

They suffered for 20 years. Why not give them first row seats to the downfall of their opressors and tyrants?
Not over

G

Gorosei Informer

I used to like Morj's older videos but he went downhill with his more recent videos, his recent videos is just him desperately trying to prove that his theories will still be correct.

Hopefully when Wano ends and we move on, Morj will go back to making better videos again.
Yeah for his sake, he needs to move on from Wano and the raid failing and get a fresh start/reboot.

I dread to think how much worse he would be if the raid did fail and also how badly this actually going to affect him and if it will make him retire or truly become toxic and spiteful.
Hes gonna get bullied so hard by most of the OP fanbase maybe soon.

in the next chapter we will see the BMPs look at the vivre card of their Mom, we will than know for sure if she is alive or dead, that would apply for Kaido as well.
the volcanos will alter Wano maybe opening the orders either way.

If he's wrong, I'm really curious to see if he'll actually start calling Wano a mid arc, since a lot of his theories hinge on the fact that the current resolution we're getting feels underwhelming to him. Will he bend over backwards and start endlessly praising Wano like so many of One Piece youtubers, or will he admit that Oda fucked up and risk alienating the fanboys? He's in a bit of an interesting spot, and I'll respect him a lot if he takes the latter stance.

Because a volcano exploded, as a result of his and Law's attacks....
Oda always ended the arc with Luffy freeing the kingdom and displays it in the weather with rain finally coming to alabasta or him getting rid of the birdcage to signify the freedom and liberation. Thriller Bark the sun rose. In Enies Lobby, Luffy and co could still see the sky. It isn't Oda's forte. The sky should be clear after Luffy's victory to signify Wano's freedom

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:okay:

You yourself gave multiple reasons explaining why it doesn't make sense to be over, especially considering the way that Oda has written every single major arc lol
I think he just said it is a bad ending. Not that 'it's not over".
Think about Luffy beating Crocodile's La Espada or Enel's asspulled new form. against Doflamingo's God's thread.

The finisher against Kaido's lava avatar feels exactly like those finishers. A final head on exchange where Luffy comes out victorious.

:okay:

You yourself gave multiple reasons explaining why it doesn't make sense to be over, especially considering the way that Oda has written every single major arc lol
It does make sense that it's over.

I gave reasons why the execution of the end was trash. And considering how the last dozens of chapters went, it's as trash as the rest of them.

Unless you're saying all this trash writing MUST culminate in the trashiest way possible (the three letter theory)

I think he just said it is a bad ending. Not that 'it's not over".
Think about Luffy beating Crocodile's La Espada or Enel's asspulled new form. against Doflamingo's God's thread.

The finisher against Kaido's lava avatar feels exactly like those finishers. A final head on exchange where Luffy comes out victorious.
It rained in Alabasta. It was Sunny in Skypeia. The birdcage is gone in Dressrosa.
Luffy defeats Kaido->The Sky turns dark with volcanic ash covering the skies.
This does not feel like the final head my dude