Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Luffy lost in 1042 and Kaido was announced as the victor by the narrator in 1043 with Luffy being out for the entire chapter but it was still reasonable to argue that he was going to get back up.

So why would it be crazy to think the same about Kaido now considering the two scenarios are identical?

Especially when we know how much Oda loves foreshadowing through parallels.

As I said before, the narrator never once mentioned "Luffy VS Kaido" like he had done with any other versus.
He only mentioned different battles that were either won by Luffy or Kaido.

There was also no victory cry and no chapter titled Luffy VS Kaido.

"Copium" is only the word used by close minded individuals who can't argue about a situation they don't have a fully picture of.

Kaido getting back up is a real possibility.
Post automatically merged:

Logically thought you‘re right but I guess we never witnessed this case.

Just Luffy tried more attempts and never the villain.

So if Kaido would and could continue to fight, than this would be his right to do.
I guess we'll see in the next 2 chapters.

Kaido could very well stay down but I feel like a lot of things haven't been adressed in the story.

Maybe Oda will find another way just as good that we haven't thought about yet.

holyshit , the scene where Momo dragon form telling Wano's people "do not be alarmed" is so fucking majestic
:steef:

finally we reaching the ending of the arc soon, let's goooooo :endthis:

still pretty sad that ZKK is not going to happen ( or is it ? ) :josad:

Luffy lost in 1042 and Kaido was announced as the victor by the narrator in 1043 with Luffy being out for the entire chapter but it was still reasonable to argue that he was going to get back up.

So why would it be crazy to think the same about Kaido now considering the two scenarios are identical?
Because they aren't identical at all. Totally different contexts, totally different narrative framing, totally different on the ground realities. Kaidou beat Luffy mid raid. Luffy beat Kaidou and closed out the raid.

I like the Yonkos more than the admirals, and I think they're definitely much stronger, but did anyone really think that Akainu was weaker than the yonko? He's a fleet admiral, not just an admiral, and he's clearly an oppoenent for Luffy later on. I feel like Akainu>Yonkos>admirals was pretty obvious, with the exception of eos blackbeard.
he wont be > yonkos if he doesnt fight luffy so we honestly just have to wait and see.
Post automatically merged:

just clocked there are exactly 8 shadows
momonosuke is the last one
once he transforms