Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Ok I'll throw a bone to the ZKK people.

ZKK can still happen if Kaidou comes back as an antagonist in the final war. Maybe if Blackbeard or Imu gets some kind of mind control device and makes Big Mom and Kaidou to fight for them. Maybe then endgame Zoro can beat Kaidou. I don't necessarily think that is a good or likely idea, but it's not impossible. But the idea that ZKK would ever have happened in Wano was always peak delusion.

Neko announces Luffy as the winner.

People on copium: "It doesn't mean anything."

The Narrator also announces Luffy as the winner.

People on copium: "It still doesn't mean anything."

:lawsigh::kaidowhat:
Also the narrator: "We're going straight to fishman island after Enies Lobby".
In my case I'm not arguing that the narrator is lying though, he's technically right. I don't think that stops Kaido or the beast pirates from getting back up. Especially if Oda wants to trick his readers into thinking this is the end, like he did when he tricked us into thinking fishman island was the next arc after Enies Lobby.

That was a really good chapter. I like how Luffy answered Kaido about what he wants to be like and somewhat it connects to what Kaido always wanted when he was young - an abundance of food. It means freedom and I think that at this point, Kaido finally knew what he also wanted in life. That is a poetic ending for me.

Hmm. What a great sacrifice from Yasuie to play like he actually had eaten the same fruit her kid has. What a great father and Daimyo he was.

And lastly,, who are those 7 silhouettes alongside Hiyori?
1. Denjiro
2. Inu
3. Neko
4. Kawamatsu
5. Raizo
6. ???
7. ???

We all know that Ashura, Kiku, Izou, and Kin are still down. Or the sixth man is Momo in human form?

It's now official Monkey D Luffy has just beaten Kaido Aux Cents Bêtes in the world of One Piece. This fight will have enormous repercussions. Monkey D Luffy is the leader of this alliance which defeated 2 emperors on WanoKuni/Onighashima.

Luffy's bounty will explode and Mugiwaras' bounty too. The end of One Piece is fast approaching, the reunion with Shanks too, the fight with Marshall D Teach too, the battle against the World Government, Im Sama, the Gorosei and the Admirals.

When Robin has the 3rd poneglyph that is on Wano there will only be one left to find. Then Monkey D Luffy and his crew and we too will discover the history of the forgotten century, the D, Joyboy. Monkey D Luffy is about to surpass Gol D Roger.

G

Gorosei Informer

:pepebusi::beanmean:

And that was just natural average mediocre magma
So far it would seem so but I don't think it is just yet:

Stated by pagaya; Pyrobloin is the molecular ingredient for making seastones and clouds in skypiea. [chapter 240]

How are seastone/clouds made?

Pyrobloin gets ejected into the air by volcanic eruptions. When it comes in contact with water in the air… the concentration of pyrobloin influences the density(durability) of sea clouds and island clouds.

In chapter 169, we learn that seastones “emits the same type of energy as the sea” and “seatone is only found in a certain area of the ocean”

Chemical Equation
Pyrobloin + Heat + Oxidation = Anime mineral

From what we know so far, pyrobloin is not the only molecular component in seastone. Pyrobloin is just one substance that makes seastone. Since Smoker said seastone is made in a certain area of the ocean. Most likely the location smoker was talking about is Wano.

Theory
Pyrobloin has certains effects to living organism

In chapter 240 + 251, Upper Yard [the other half of jaya] experienced a significant growth. From plants to animals..If you look at chapter 251, you can see chopper notices the south birds are huge compared to the ones in Vearth. The next island after skypiea, oda gives the readers another hint with abnormally elongated animals and plants.

pyrobloin are the natural cause of gigantification

Caesar Clown was able to turn normal humans into giants. Pyrobloin is the substance caesar used to make his giants human. Big mom probably received an enormous amount of pyrobloin at a young age(this probably answers her iron balloon). In conclusion, Big Mom is a Seastone.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/4mk6pf
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/n0nk20

so a big punch isn't enough for you? omg stop crying when manga doesn't follow your headcanons zolotard
:snoopy::risicheck::kaidowhat::luffywat:

Yeah, I feel oda is going to make it that kaido and BM survived due to the underwater eruption..... And kaido will not allow even BM to go after Luffy since he is JoyBoy, :tchpepe:

Ok I'll throw a bone to the ZKK people.

ZKK can still happen if Kaidou comes back as an antagonist in the final war. Maybe if Blackbeard or Imu gets some kind of mind control device and makes Big Mom and Kaidou to fight for them. Maybe then endgame Zoro can beat Kaidou. I don't necessarily think that is a good or likely idea, but it's not impossible. But the idea that ZKK would ever have happened in Wano was always peak delusion.
rofl. this guy is off his rocker

There was no cleverness to the fight, it wasn't explained how Luffy "died" or how he awakened his fruit.

Luffy just got stronger by magic and gave a giga punch.

Also there was not enough focus on Kaido as who he was in the past.

The rest of Wano is just clueless at what's going on
scrappy ending
very rough one , esp with wano citizens knowing fuckall

oda stalled then rushed it.
but I just want to get tf out of the arc.

Also the narrator: "We're going straight to fishman island after Enies Lobby".
In my case I'm not arguing that the narrator is lying though, he's technically right. I don't think that stops Kaido or the beast pirates from getting back up. Especially if Oda wants to trick his readers into thinking this is the end, like he did when he tricked us into thinking fishman island was the next arc after Enies Lobby.
Posts like these are essentially admitting you don't understand the basics of storytelling.

this is thge most interesting part of the chapter to me ty for bringing it up

the volcano is creating sky islands. why do we need sky islands? will the people of wano be evacuated to the sky? whats the point of sky island being created if it never gets used
Post automatically merged:

Posts like these are essentially admitting you don't understand the basics of storytelling.
basics of storytelling like the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreliable_narrator ?? the narrator is usopp bro you cant trust that mf