Rate this chapter

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

He literally has 0 romantic or sexual interest in her 😆
Just have her tell him he can sheath his sword in her although he might take that literally and be confused lmao. if only Denjiro trained her to be a strong female swordswoman and rival Kuina!

Rival Kuina....

:zorothink::nicagesmile::robinsweat::crazwhat::saden::lawsigh::risitameh:

Because you know deep down that won't stop Kaido from returning:hihihi:
not even that
kaido has been beat lol .....
should I hype gunmen since it took out oden?lol

He literally has 0 romantic or sexual interest in her 😆
i wont go that far tbh, I can actually see those two in an epilogue type scenario .

just think putting her pu**** as some kind of accomplishment is weird asf.

BM's DF creates just some creature that have their own will and personalities and she kills people and use their lifespans too , which means the lifespan owner doesn't have to be alive after that, that applies for her too.
but she is the user of the devil fruit, so that comparison doesnt work at all. so again, based on? other than your headcanon

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
That too, using girls as a way to count how many W’s a character has is always super weird to me

But based on their interactions together I feel like the attraction is only one sided. He definitely cares about her but not in a romantic way.

She’s was thirsting over him though :emohiyo:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
not even that
kaido has been beat lol .....
should I hype gunmen since it took out oden?lol

i wont go that far tbh, I can actually see those two in an epilogue type scenario .

Pairing Zoro with Hiyori is what separates true Zoro fans from the fake ones.

Not even about Kozuki hate now but pairing Zoro with Hiyori is a dumb nibba shit. First you shit on Lanji for trying to make out with the princess of the arc and later praise Zoro for apparently doing so ( where in reality Zoro doesn't give two fucks about her in terms of love interest ).

People dreaming about ships in One Piece should realize Oda doesn't care.

Pairing Zoro with Hiyori is what separates true Zoro fans from the fake ones.

Not even about Kozuki hate now but pairing Zoro with Hiyori is a dumb nibba shit. First you shit on Lanji for trying to make out with the princess of the arc and later praise Zoro for apparently doing so ( where in reality Zoro doesn't give two fucks about her in terms of love interest ).

People dreaming about ships in One Piece should realize Oda doesn't care.
now I really want zoro and hiyori in the epilogue just to see you mad. lol seth

dont recall praising or shitting on either characters for ships ...... but ok

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
now I really want zoro and hiyori in the epilogue just to see you mad. lol seth

dont recall praising or shitting on either characters for ships ...... but ok
Huh?

I was referring to me when I said "It's not even about hating on Kozuki" because I wanted to make it clear than I'm not against this "ship" purely because I hate Kozuki characters.

It's just doesn't make any sense and with combination of Oda not giving two fucks about romance there is like no chance lol.