Rate this chapter

• Total voters
His moment wasn't that much great
Odens as well? It’s just nothimg forshadowing regardless if he dies or not
Post automatically merged:

It’s just so strange Oda would have Kaido defeated before he sees Momo’s Oden like appearance, the full revelation of his plan failing
Only thing I can see why is that it’s because he’s going to join the crew no matter how much I don’t want it

For me, Neko's announcment just fell flat. It wasn't as epic as any of the prior ones. And it came from somebody who a) wasn't already an announcer in the arc (Like Gyatz in Dressrosa, who was constantly announcing), or b) a walking reaction face who watched the whole fight (Brullee).
He was just randomly inserted to be the voice of the announcment.

However I'm not denying the words he said. Kaido si down 100%.
Indeed
Neko announcing Luffy's victory felt random and has no real impact

Brulee is someone close to katakuri
Gatz was the MC of Collesuem battle so hats his job to declare champions + Gatz also helped Luffy to regain his haki when g4 ran out.

I've been investing in Kaido since his introduction and he did surprisingly well. As bad as Oda is, he completely justified WB's hype as the WSM even when he was dying, so I presumed he'd deliver similar results with Kaido and he did. He actually exceeded our expectations. Mihawk is next... the power balance is gonna break when Mihawk and Shanks start showing us what real Haki masters can do.
:milaugh:Mihawk lol
The dude did nothing much at MF
The dude isn't a warlord anymore
Your expect him to have focus from Oda?

Next up is about BB, Shanks, WG not Posthawk