Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Good chapter and I'm looking forward for the next chapters, post-arc parts are always my favorite parts of op.

About the fight in general and the ending, I've liked it. Kaidou has been fighting for more than 50 chapters, he suffered a lot of wounds and has been shown tired a lot of times but still he was still fighting until the end even tho as we can see when Luffy loses g5, Kaidou fell to the ground because it was difficult for him to stay up.

Kaidou fought with the red Scabbards, then supernovas, then against Luffy alone for 3 rounds and he got 2 power ups and Yamato. Then both of them used their last technique that was hyped for 2-3 chapters saying that this is their last attack and now people say this is anticlimatic.

I like a lot that Kaidou was defeated the same way he appeared the first time, he appeared falling from the sky and making a hole in the ground. Now he fell from the sky and made another hole, it's just that this time he was able to go even more deeper.

I really can't understand the people that think that Kaidou will or should stand up once more, he is a beast not a godlike being
i agree on that. people are disappointed when their expectations are not met.

Head injury
Post automatically merged:

Took Quake punches and remained conscious unlike Akainu
The fuck? :nicagesmile:

BB was begging for his life after one hit, Akainu laughed it off and made WB half blind, half deaf, and literally brainless. :rolaugh:

Meanwhile, Akainu was conscious after two hits and only got BFR-ed because the island crumbled underneath his enormous will to fight. :doffyou:

A lovely chapter, full of smiles and carthasis. Reading the last 10 chapters and the Oden flashback together, it works. It's like Whole cake Island where people count the number of punches Katakuri took and then later, "Whole Cake Bestest Arc!"
I hope this is meant as sarcasm.

If this is really the finale of Wano/the fights, Oda massively shat the bed.

It would be a beyond laughable and unsatisfying ending considering all the buildup.

Not to mention all the storywriting problems.

I

Indigo

I'm kinda not hyped that Wano is over

because i'm afraid the other villains i've been so hyped up for years are gonna get the same treatment going forward

I'm kinda not hyped that Wano is over

because i'm afraid the other villains i've been so hyped up for years are gonna get the same treatment going forward
I get that but we have to remember Kaido and even Big Mom were characters late to the game. I have faith Oda’s thought of characters like Blackbeard, Shanks and Akainu for a while

I get that but we have to remember Kaido and even Big Mom were characters late to the game. I have faith Oda’s thought of characters like Blackbeard, Shanks and Akainu for a while
The four emperors have been in Oda's head since he started OP - he said so much in an interview.

One Piece was originally intended to be much shorter and those four were meant as the biggest obstacles in Luffy's journey all along.

The Shichibukai etc. were the ones that were only added later.

The four emperors have been in Oda's head since he started OP - he said so much in an interview.

One Piece was originally intended to be much shorter and those four were meant as the biggest obstacles in Luffy's journey all along.

The Shichibukai etc. were the ones that were only added later.
fair he might just be shit