Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. This ain't peak for the condoms. Peak is when kaido gets up and they realise luffy done.
Nah that would just be justified.

How often as Guffy cameback after being pretty heavily beaten, so Kaido deserves it atleast once with a new form. Don‘t worry Guffy will comeback just aswell. Taking a short nap is already enough for that matter

I have. The Toko and Yasuie part is cute.
Rest is garbage, though.
The vivre card part was far better though..where it was mentioned Yasuie did not eat Smile just pretends to be smiling all the time...that's just more impactful.
Honestly not even sure why oda added that scene here. For me he actually made a story point worse.

Nah that would just be justified.

How often as Guffy cameback after being pretty heavily beaten, so Kaido deserves it atleast once with a new form. Don‘t worry Guffy will comeback just aswell. Taking a short nap is already enough for that matter
What would be the point here? Luffy is just an L of an MC at this point

From redon in Pirate-King.

There's no risk in Onigashima.

We can see in this chapter a huge volcano explosion in a submarine volcano in the sea. People can see the eruption in Flower Capital and in Udon prision (we see Babanuki in the chapter). But Momonosuke tells everyone in Flower Capital not to panic.
I see so the explosion happens undersea
even people from Udon can see the eruption like those in Flower capital

Status
Not open for further replies.