Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa you guys had internet in your childhood???:jinbewat:
Good old days(around 2004-05) me and my brother, used to save money, and go to an internet cafe...we had memorized steps to open internet explorer, and then open google.com and type dogs and enjoy the pics XD.......Then we started playing pokemon(it was called pokemoncrater.com)..all this without knowing jackshit about internet itself...just knowing steps to achieve something(steps included keystrokes too XD)

I don't give a shit about weak willed Kaidou bros. History will be repeated
The history of beast pirates being defeated but nobody believes it until they see it with their own eyes? It happened with Who's Who, Sasaki, Black Maria, Jack, King and so on and so on. And now, Kaido's defeat was revealed in the narrator box. There's no way around; your expectations will only result in a high disappointment.

from Redon in PirateKing Forum

"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."
I still remember when the narrator told us we were going to fishman island right after Enies Lobby. That guy is a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.