Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tyki_Mikk
Neither Kaido or Big Mom showed awakening.
King and Queen's fight had more focus than Big Mom's fight.
Kaido got a rushed and very underwhelming flashback that was only four pages.

Wtf Oda.:josad:
:josad::josad::josad:
I don't hate scabbards themselves, but they had no purpose getting up from their fight against Kaido since they had their cool & emotional fight against him. Imagine if Franky had half a chapter more for his fight instead:few:
Imagine if he didn´t bring scabbards back after the beat down by Kaido pre chapter 1000.
Imagine all the plots and the impact for the war.

I call this legit, if we count all the pages together, we easily get alone content for the scabbards like 5-10chapters!!
Imagine this, all the waste of time who he could rather use for something better.
With 5-10chapters full of panels he could change so manythings, like legit that is tons of panels.

Does we need Kanzenbo plot with half dead Kanjuro standing up? No, King could legit show his wildfire power and make his own kazenbo.
Does it need Raizo and shit plot with the water to stop the fire? No, Jack vs Jinbe could had so much impact while both using massive tons of water, in the end Jinbe could use that water.

You see how Oda destroy the potential what we had? Instance of we getting the scabbards, he could handle all plot above with the Calamity, show their true power and why they called calamity, but no Oda need to wank the scabbards.

Same for shit Orochi plot, in the end it didn´t give us anything, Hiyori even need to saved(OH SURPRISE), instance of her taking revenge on Orochi, how hard it is for Oda to give foor one fucking time a princess who can defend herself and take her goal without a whiteknight need to save her? Totally potential wasted because of Oda usually bs plot.

Then Law and Kid crew, they didn´t got any screentime(at best few pages), why we didn´t got Sulong Bepo?
As example Chopper and Sulong Bepo vs WsW, Brook helping Carrot and Wanda to beat Perospero and take his revenge who indirectly connact to the scene where Brook crying on board because of Pedro death, calling himself weak. But nope, Sulong Neko need to beat Perospero...

I don´t want even start with Usopp, poor guy should leave the battlefield and no one would noticed it...
Mama plot was one of the biggest bullshit what I see in OP, it was soo dumb and took Usopp rematch...

The scabbards are the reason in my opinion why the raid in second part(after chapter1000) was totally a waste of time, they steal soo much screentime, in the end the screentime for the scabbards make characters like the flying six and strawhats worse in terms of build up.

Oda bringing up the scabbards back was probably one of his worst decision since the timeskip, legit he ruined a entire raid with that decision...

Perospero was in this arc only to get offscrened, same for Jack.
So many characters got ruined in this raid because of the scabbards..
Wano is at best a 5/6 of 10, one of Oda worst arcs in my opinion, we left the arc with more questions then we getting answers.
Not saying it is super garbage, it had his great moments, but it simple for me not close to great arcs like Skypia,Marineford,Ennies Lobby and few others, hell even WCi and DR are far better for me.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You think akainu can tank an attack which K.O.ed Kaido and sent him 20 KM deep and break his horn:seriously:

Sure akainu has more Lethality and better offense and can shape shift but he isn't tanking bajrung gun
It's pointless to debate Admiral/Yonko stuff with you since you are one-dimensional with your takes because you can't see past the debate.

Agree to disagree, we won't get anywhere.

For me, there is no scenario in which Luffy one-shots prepared and 100% healthy Top Tier.

Complaining about their being no tension around luffy

But not having a problem with zoro never being allowed to lose with any time he does oda needing to either
  • Find a way to separate zoro
  • Find some last second excuse or reason it doesn't fully count
  • Have some interference
  • Have him go out in a extreme badass way
Cause that's real tension unlike luffy somehow

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chill:josad:

Complaining about their being no tension around luffy

But not having a problem with zoro never being allowed to lose with any time he does oda needing to either
  • Find a way to separate zoro
  • Find some last second excuse or reason it doesn't fully count
  • Have some interference
  • Have him go out in a extreme badass way
Cause that's real tension unlike luffy somehow
I thought people were celebrating the end of ZKK not crying about it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.