Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgin Robin and Nami fans just don't understand what's sexy:zosmug:
Zoro has the immense stamina of a pack of horses and the sexual appetite of someone willing to penetrate a silicon doll, all the woman on the ship are constantly in danger of being seduced for all time
Post automatically merged:

There is no need for mere spoilers when you can join the Great Heathen Army of the Internet Lord:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-great-heathen-army-of-the-internet-lord.26741/

JOIN US NOW!
Nothing you say is as vital and necessary as ZKK :cheers:

Zoro has the immense stamina of a pack of horses and the sexual appetite of someone willing to penetrate a silicon doll, all the woman on the ship are constantly in danger of being seduced for all time
Post automatically merged:

Nothing you say is as vital and necessary as ZKK :cheers:
Plus, as my avi proves, his ass doesn't quit:zosmug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have been absent from our homeworld for so many countless eons, I have forgotten our units of currency, but if we still use paper money as a means of exchanging goods and services, you could bounce several coins off of his posterior and they would ricochet directly back into our weeping eyes :sweat:
Aight, we have officially crossed into darker territory…can someone tag Nat or TAC while I go wash my eyes with Lysol?? :tchpepe:

I have been absent from our homeworld for so many countless eons, I have forgotten our units of currency, but if we still use paper money as a means of exchanging goods and services, you could bounce several coins off of his posterior and they would ricochet directly back into our weeping eyes :sweat:
mf got isekaied and then got isekaied in the isekaied world itself, what a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.