Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand what more you want from kaido. Awakening? The time for kaido to pull that was 6 chapters ago. ZKK? Again, the time for Oda to set up Zoro recovering was like 6 chapters ago. Raid failing? Stop trolling morj, you know damn well that won't happen.

Stop coping and just accept it. The ending of wano wasn't as good as you thought.

I think 1051 will probably do a decent job at wrapping it up.
Post automatically merged:

Because the yonko fights are special
I honestly don't understand what more you want from Ace. Execution? The time for Ace to be executed was 6 chapters ago. Ace dying? You know damn well that won't happen.

Or because the only "wins" which had Epithets with it are not truly wins. Let's see lol.
Winner needs to epithet had nothing to do with that though, it's more like "winners need to excuses" which is what the original translation when leaks came out went with IIRC.
It's in the sense that you don't need reasons to explain your victory
When you win you win, there is no "winner because of" or "winner thanks to"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Winners don't need epithets
Yet the most dubious wins in Onigashima had titles.

The dude literally fell into a giant underground volcano. What the hell else do you guys want to keep him down?
A proper conclusion to his character arc and a flashback that answers questions instead of raising 5x more questions? If this is the conclusion to the fight, then it looks anticlimactic as hell imo.

Either Oda's setting up to bring him back or he's just grown senile. We'll probably see which is the truth in a week or so i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.