Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ? Lol this arc actually showed to everyone that zoro fans were right in lots of things.

Except Zkk which is a theory.
Powerscale wise ? We were saying Zoro will one shot most of the SN. Two got one shotted and Hawkins was lucky to have his dolls.
We were saying zoro can cut kaido, indeed happened.
We were saying Zoro will fight against Kaido, happened.
We were saying zoro is able to give and open a scar to Kaido, happened.
We were saying Zoro is capable to kill Kaido, was going to happen if Kaido didn't dodge.
We were saying Zoro has COC, happened.
We were saying Zoro will have his 1 vs 1 even after rooftop, happened.

Zoro literally shined the most when he was next to the so called monster trio of SN lmao. And even faced Hakai when others were clueless.

So yeah actually, we were right about everything.
So don't know where we are broken. Maybe the powerscalers who want ZKK for their dignity and think it's necessary or they will drop OP.
Others like me want ZKK for the hints, its significance, samurai land and parallel with Ryuma.

So really nothing to be broken.
Woah woah hold up brother, you think ZKK is dead? :pepestop:

I dont mean he's conscious, i mean his body is yet to be significantly damaged by magma from the first pages until the next few, its just floating in the magma without any body part being destroyed. Not about consciousness but powerlevel
Bruh. For all we know he’s sustaining permanent burns that will put him out of commission for the rest of the story. Hell, the reason they’re drawn black could be Oda censoring them burning alive.

@Extravlad
Isn’t it amazing how many people don’t know what the word “decisive” means?
This is why we Admiral fans are going to win in the end.
These Yonkobros just legit don't know how to read BASIC SHIT.
If they can't read basic shit such as "decisive battle", why would they be able to comprehend the grand narrative of the story as a whole?
Their stupidity comforts me in thinking that I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.