Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...wait why a magma eruption happens at victory moment? Seems odd to me...maybe it's a fake win like some said?

So it's time for....

Luffy vs Kaidou, round 3848593726? :gokulaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@MonsterKaido I think it's still possible that Kaido might awaken/get up in some way and that would ultimately led to ZKK.

With that being said, my Admiral/Yonko and ranking views are as strong as ever. Prepare for the boys, my man :cheers:

You fellow marine fans as well @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Extravlad :steef:
I really don’t think Kaido and big mom are done yet. But if this is actually the end of their lives….oh my Fucking god lol. Yonko fan tears will satiate me for the rest of my life bro.

Well the events reached its climax , kaido fought for 60 chapters , luffy new gear and awakening ,the whole fight and the build up was great if I had to point out something it was "the big punch* I would've rathered the thunderstrike to be the ending xD but as a fight build up it wasnt bad , the fight reached its peak
Just because the fight lasted 60 chapters doesn't mean it fulfilled its purpose.

We had 10 years of buildup for this "grand finale" against the two emperors Kaido and BM (it all started back in FI and PH).

And now look what we got as resolution.

I mean not even the hardest OP stan can tell me that this was the epic and deserving resolution they hoped for.

It was just anticlimatic, point blank.

I don't want to be that guy again (first time in a while doing this), but compare this to the buildup and execution of Gon vs Pitou and Netero vs Meruem in HxH.

Speaking a bit in hyperboles: If you compare the storywriting in those two instances, it's like you read the work of a genius (Togashi) compared to an overly ambitious, but in the end disappointing first storywriting approach of a high-schooler (Oda).

Last edited:
No, YOURE saying that.

Sasuke can make a Susano’o, but getting punched by one will still hurt him. Why is this hard to understand.

Kaido can make heat, but that doesn’t mean heat can’t hurt him. I can’t believe how stupid the other reasoning is
Kaidou can make heat literally surrounding his body...but heat can still hurt him? And what is the proof that Kaidou is hurting or being damaged inside his magma instead of just floating while being vegetable or unconscious due to Luffy's punch? While Boro Breath hitting Kaidou knocked/blasted him away but not burning him? While Susanoo also didnt damage him?

Relying on forum and spoilers while maintaining firm belief about ZKK when all evidences showed its not gonna happen = Delusional
It's not even about ZKK.
It shows his word in general on the topic of One Piece is meaningless

And you can see that, since most of his posts are just overly articulated word-plays wothout meaning.

...wait why a magma eruption happens at victory moment? Seems odd to me...maybe it's a fake win like some said?

So it's time for....

Luffy vs Kaidou, round 3848593726? :gokulaugh:
Momo: I’m not Kaido!! That eruption just now was the curtain closing on the supreme commander of the Beasts Pirates Kaido!!

:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.