Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter can’t be real

FUCKING SCABBARD WANK
I still cant get over the fact that Oden and his shitbards got a 14+ chapter flashbacks in which we got practically NO ANSWERS about Wano or Kaido or anything, in fact we left the FB with more questions than answers... Whereas the overarching villain of the post skip saga (400+ fucking chapters long) gets treated to a 3 pages long flashback, I will never forgive Oda for this fucking shit show. I mean I was fine with the war being a complete clown fiesta as long as I got some good old info/lore drops at the end with Kaido but instead we get more of Odens family flashback and fodder celebrating.

Fuck you Oda.

:gokulaugh:

Remember that most Yonko fans, including myself, believe that Akainu can push Kaido to high diff or at worse mid diff, so most of us already assumed that magma could damage Kaido. So KOed and battered Kaido eventually dying to the magma wouldn’t even be an L for us. Yonko fans stand to lose nothing, while Admiral fans lose everything if the magma does nothing
Stop coping. Kaido's durability does not depend on the condition of his stamina. It's always durable no matter what. If he and BM die because of the Magma it's over for you guys.

Don't pretend like Admiral fans are the ones to lose everything while Yonkou stans lose nothing.

This is make or break for both sides.

Magma is not weak. Kaido's durability is that strong. He survived 40 death sentences and 1,000 torture methods with no scars.
Ok but if KOed Kaido can be submerged in magma for a long time and not die, then it means that Akainu can barely even damage Kaido. And don’t bring up Haki because Kaido currently can’t even use CoA to defend himself from the magma since he is unconscious

Status
Not open for further replies.