Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji did not get a piece of Kaido. All the chance of doing something against an emperor are finished. Bm is a woman, Shanks should be an ally (for now) and Blackbeard well I don't think will ever see Sanji.

I' m done. It's over, Sanji bros. Why keep living.

:josad:
hey take the good part.
Kaido & Big Mom swallowed by normal magma while blue flames is hotter than magma. :pepebusi::pepebusi:

ZKK discussions have gotten so bad, it's like both sides are trying their best to be as retarded as possible.

> "LUFFY ISNT DECLARED THE WINNER, ZKK!!!!!!!!!!!"
> "LUFFY DEFEATED KAIDO, RIP ZKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Both of these lines of reasoning are stupid.

If Kaido is dead, then there is no more ZKK.
If Kaido is not dead, then ZKK is still an option.
Stop being annoying at this point

There's no ZkK whether kaido dies or not
Let it go

At this point I'm convinced the ZKK tards won't give up until Wano literally ends.

-If Luffy telling Zoro not to interfere in his fight with Kaido didn't deter them

-If Zoro cutting King's Dragon above the flower capital, thus fulfilling the parallel didn't deter them

-If Zoro literally suffering 2x the damage from getting all his bones broken and being on deaths doorstep didn't deter them

-If Kaido himself confirming that he will be defeated by Joyboy didn't deter them

-If Luffy being declared the winner didn't deter them

-If Kaido literally falling into magma deep in the earths crust paralleling Oden's death didn't deter them

Then literally nothing will.

Simple reason. He just doesn't want to end wano. He will stretch until he perish or we perish. The fact that momonuske doesn't want to open border now is a big indication. I think one piece died. Now, the whole manga will be about Momonuske and scabbards opening the borders until we die.
Looking forward for more Akazaya Piece then.

ZKK discussions have gotten so bad, it's like both sides are trying their best to be as retarded as possible.

I agree which is why post wano
zkk will still be an active discussion point

G

Gorosei Informer

I didn't know you were a raid failer too:crazwhat:
I actually was until some way through Act 3 maybe. I think when Kaido knocked Luffy off Onigashima is when I started to give up on it. I even held out to Kaido "killing" Luffy recently but the worst retcon ever in a series happened instead lmfao.

At this point, I would want it not just for the what I hoped would be Sabaody parallels, to see if it was Kaido who slaughtered Morias crew as I suspect he did surely as we don't actually know how Morias crew died yet I believe and to see Kaido awaken and go on a truly berserk rampage too. We had to deal with BM rampaging so many times but we've not had anything quite the same from Kaido which is very disappointing imo.

I also want it especially because theres so many unanswered questions, unrevealed mysteries, unresolved plotlines and a complete fucking waste of Zoro as a character in his most important arc aside from Mihawk if the time does come and Oda doesn't fucking waste that too.

At the same time though, I am fucking sick to death of this arc, more so than Dressrosa and a large chunk of WCI too and just want to leave it and never look back. To burn the bridges of wasted dreams/potential/hopes like Orochi destroying those bridges in Act 1 or 2 or whatever.

I know if the raid did fail, we'd just get more of the same BS we're getting and not more of what we actually want because Oda fucking hates us.
On one hand he makes Zoro and finally Sanji too look absolutely amazing, Robin too. On the other hand, he fucks up Nami and Usopp massively, is underwhelming with Brook and Jinbei and is alright to decent with Franky although I did enjoy his fight and Sasaki as a character too but Sasaki was setup to be from Water 7 potentially and thus knowing Kokoro and maybe being Chimneys father but seems like Franky fighting him was pure coincidence then or Oda abandoned the potential storyline of him.

I'm at the point where I just want OP to end too, I'm tired of it. 25 years of the story and it's still going strong. Still waiting for Shanks and Mihawk to get their arcs but I know after Kaido and BM, Oda will hype them up but he will fuck them up massively too. Same with Blackbeard, the Admirals, Garp, Dragon, Imu and whoever else.

Wano is already 4 years old now just about. If the raid failed, we'd probably need another 3-4 years tbh. Unless Oda really rushes the comeback like hes done the last couple of times Luffy lost to Kaido at least?

No awakenings from a crew of Zoan users and either Yonko so far. How the fuck did things get like this?

^ This

At this point I'm the convinced the ZKK tards won't give up until Wano literally ends.

-If Luffy telling Zoro not to interfere in his fight with Kaido didn't deter them

-If Zoro cutting King's Dragon above the flower capital, thus fulfilling the parallel didn't deter them

-If Zoro literally suffering 2x the damage from getting all his bones broken and being on deaths doorstep didn't deter them

-If Kaido himself confirming that he will be defeated by Joyboy didn't deter them

-If Luffy being declared the winner didn't deter them

-If Kaido literally falling into magma deep in the earths crust paralleling Oden's death didn't deter them

Then literally nothing will.
They are mentally ill

Mods should now start locking their threads about ZKK
No more that nonsense talk in this forum
It is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.