Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fear of Magma killing Kaido turned you of all people into a ZKK believer lmao i think we can see that the current events definitely have you not looking too hot.
I’ve already explained that I win no matter the outcome because either Zoro fanboys or Admiral fanboys will have to eat grow. I always assumed that Akainu’s magma can hurt Kaido, so if the magma actually doesn’t do much, it would mean I overrated Akainu

If Oda wanted he could have easily made luffy kill kaido.
Kaido just hold so much internal damage it crazy but then again it not Oda style to kill.
So question is what will he do with BM and Kaido now.
Luffy is not the character that kills Zoro is. That supports ZKK.

He can have Zoro kill Kaido and either have Luffy beat Big Mom or have her die in the magma. Neither one have showed awakening so Oda could have both of them use awakening before they are defeated for good.

Both Mihawk and Akainu will wait forever until Kaidou's run out of his entire Genkidama CoC Infusion capacity after fighting Luffy since they want none of that smoke, they will also wait until Kaidou's Awakening Susanoo depleted after fighting Luffy since they cant handle such infinite health bar from Kaidou, his entire energy, stamina, defense, CoA, depleted after being hit with Bajrang Gun...and after that Mihawk and Akainu will finally be able to kill Kaidou extreme diff :suresure:
Lol thats a bit much mate.

Ame no Habakiri will give Momonosuke Oden's haki like Enma does for Zoro and then Momonosuke will behead Kaido with it

Much better written outcome than ZKK
See you have just confirmed yourself a troll.
Oda has literally told us in SBS and in manga and Zoro himself said Enma overuses Zoro's Haki.
If it was Oden's Haki then why did Enma suck so much Haki from Zoro that his arm turned into husk?

I know Luffy turds are used to unearned power ups like Joy Boy sperm, joy boy's Haki and been carried due to joy boy since day one but Zoro earns all the power ups himself.

If Luffy picked up Enma he dies.

And if Ame No Habakiri takes as much Haki as Enma, then that just means Momonuske's Haki >>>>>>>>>>> Luffy's hence why Momonusuke >>>>>>> Luffy

I’ve already explained that I win no matter the outcome because either Zoro fanboys or Admiral fanboys will have to eat grow. I always assumed that Akainu’s magma can hurt Kaido, so if the magma actually doesn’t do much, it would mean I overrated Akainu
Lmao your way of thinking doesn't make sense at all. It's super cope mechanism. If the Magma doesn't do shit you have a W over the Admiral fandom which then doesn't cancel out the loss against the Zoro fandom because then obviously ZKK happens. One does not eliminate the other.

You take an L no matter what unless BM and Kaido just escape Wano without any injuries which then makes them look like bitches especially after Kaido's "I ain't settling for anywhere else".

he wont
even if this is what kills them because they have been beaten unable to protect /guard themselves appropriately

magma burns everyone no shit.
Lmao "Beaten"
Some shit tier damage that they took (Only worth while damage Kaido took was Ashura but even that cut is scarred now) doesn't reduce durability.

You could argue if Kaido fell right after Ashura and magma poured into his internal organs in that deep open wound but that's not the case

Status
Not open for further replies.