Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Luffy will still get stronger. I mean, we're talking about him being top 5 in the verse compared to being top 1. It's not like the prospect of him not getting a clean W on Kaido (which is kinda down the drain anyway) is gonna drop him outside of the top 10 or whatever you're thinking

If Luffy were to be top 1 right now, then it would be hard to justify other villains giving him trouble down the line
Don’t you find it interesting for Luffy to not be the underdog for the few arcs leading up to the final battle but still being weaker than Imu. As I said in a previous post I didn’t mind Luffy not having a clean W at the beginning of the raid but after receiving all these power ups it just doesn’t look good for him

Not gonna lie, the end of an arc usually have boring chapters

probably next chapter wil be boring too

I remember Dressrosa having a full chapter just showing birdcage dissappearing and people crying

For me I am waiting for the chapters inbetween Wano and next arc… those are the ones usually showing people around the world

we might FINALLY get to see more info about Sabo, Shichibukai, Admirals, or event happened in reverie, or Shanks or BB… maybe more Imu-sama stuff?
Post automatically merged:

She ia not far inferior than kaido
If she fought luffy 1v1, Luffy will need to counter homies and hope BM doesn't herself there and then.
Post automatically merged:

Sure let him stomp Curiel & sickbeard
Sickbeard > Tardmom

I'm gonna officially stan it.

LKK is real and will happen. Oda breaks status quo. Giant Luffy kills Kaido with Onigashima's sword. "Monster samurai" has returned :kata:

:laughmoji:
It would be cool to see luffy use the big sword but at this point...🐓

Luffy started fighting kaido literally 50 chapters ago lol. With kaido fighting like 10 chapters before that

Kaidou: "theres no one in this world capable of defeating me"

Luffy: (defeat kaidou, proving Kaidou wrong)

Maybe thats it?
Kaido also said that Luffy couldn't become Joy Boy and guess what happened.

Kaido also believed that Joy Boy will be the one to defeat him and we know Luffy is 100% Joy Boy so Kaido has to be wrong on Joy Boy being the one to defeat him. Not only that, but people who think Kaido died would also mean Kaidou got his wish of dying which also contradicts that idea if Kaido were to die now

Kinda sad that we didn't got any info about Kid past with Big mom. The fight against Big mom was the perfect chance for Oda to give us reader the info why Kid enter her territory, what he take from her and which sweet commander he injuried/fight. Such Infos would hype the battle between these two even more.

The worst part Oda himself bring up the question in Udon and yet he didn't answered it yet.

Same for Kaido, who he lose 7times. Why he change so much, why he know about Joyboy.

I feel like even thought reading a arc with 140chapters, we waste soo much time on irrelevant stuff that lot of questions are still open up. I hope at least post wano he will answered lot of these question. They are important for these characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.