Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it really too hard for spoiler providers to actually say that we see both Kaido and BM KO'd on the ground who then GETS COVERED in lava instead of just writing "Kaido falls into lava and Big Mom is there too"

Yeah Law and bombs beat BM
Kid didn't do a thing
Sounding like a typical hater

It's funny you cry when people bash BM yet here you clown and dismiss Kid feats
Cry

Also my comment was a joke, of course I do give Kid some credits as well.

I don't even hate Kid, stop being so sensitive about him.

Also says the guy who cries all the time when people downplay or bash on Katakuri.

Next chapter better be about Kaido and Big Mom dying in the lava (some small Rocks flashbacks) and the narrator listing some of their feats and ending it with that their death is witness by none and will not be remembered (thus destroying Kaido's dream).

personally dont see how this is a win for admirals
both are fucking ko'd
lol

oden was literally killed by a bullet when he was vulnerable . anyone could have fired it and he would still die.
kaido's last attack where luffy couldnt touch him gives me more to bite on.
Yonkotards 2016-2021 "urrr durrrr admirals cant scratch BIGMOM and KAIDO, LADMIRALS CANT SCAR OR KILL GOAT KAIDO"
Yonkotards 2022 "IT DOESNT COUNT! THEY ARE DEFEATED! WHY DOES IT MATTER? :lulz::lulz::lulz:

personally dont see how this is a win for admirals
both are fucking ko'd
lol

oden was literally killed by a bullet when he was vulnerable . anyone could have fired it and he would still die.
kaido's last attack where luffy couldnt touch him gives me more to bite on.
Yeah

It would be hype for Akainu if Kaido and BM weren't KOed or almost out...
Lava killing them or tatally wounding them when they are vulnerable is just something normal

Oden is a freak who survive boiling yet died to bullets

Next chapter better be about Kaido and Big Mom dying in the lava (some small Rocks flashbacks) and the narrator listing some of their feats and ending it with that their death is witness by none and will not be remembered (thus destroying Kaido's dream).
But that's not Big Mom's wish. This would be a weird ending for Big Mom given how she wants world peace and to get the giants on her side. She is more likely to be a future ally to the Strawhats so her dying here doesn't make too much sense

Status
Not open for further replies.