Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We literally saw it work like that with the scabbards

Shiki character exist to be part of Wano, he's called "the Golden Lion" ,he's the other King of the beasts
We saw Shiki talk to WB in the current timeline in chapter 0, meaning what you’re asking is two shikis in this timeline

He's never coming back again

-The 20 yrs stuff adds up to pre ts not post ts which would be 22 years later

-Oda already said he initially planned to mention Shiki during the WB/Shanks meeting but planned against it as he thought it'd be too much stuff

Shiki got relegated to movie cause he has no business being in the manga's present timeline
To be fair, Doctor Indigo says "at least 20 years" at the end of chapter 0.

It doesn't mean it had to be 20 exact years to coincide with non-canon Strong World.

Also Shiki vs Fujitora would be hype as hell considering their DFs, and would serve to hype Admirals :pepebusi:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Getting old didn't affect to a character's strenght... unless he's sick like Whitebeard was (nerfed).

He's probably gathering strong people, like Impel Down lvl 6 inmates.
That's just headcanon though, it does make sense if Oda wants to reintroduce him but I'm yet to be fully convinced he does plan to do it. And yeah, true enough we've seen plenty of older characters still being strong, but keep in mind he's literally lost both legs as well, and we know for a fact he got his ass beat in chapter 0, so I'm not sure how relevant that strength really is unless he somehow got stronger since?

That's just headcanon though, it does make sense if Oda wants to reintroduce him but I'm yet to be fully convinced he does plan to do it. And yeah, true enough we've seen plenty of older characters still being strong, but keep in mind he's literally lost both legs as well, and we know for a fact he got his ass beat in chapter 0, so I'm not sure how relevant that strength really is unless he somehow got stronger since?
Old lady, Higurashi Kurozumi.

To be fair, Doctor Indigo says "at least 20 years" at the end of chapter 0.

It doesn't mean it had to be 20 exact years to coincide with non-canon Strong World.

Also Shiki vs Fujitora would be hype as hell considering their DFs, and would serve to hype Admirals :pepebusi:
Bro the 20 years stuff exactly matches up to the pre ts STRONG WORLD MOVIE

The chapter was literally drawn right before the movie was released in theaters too

0 hints, 0 build-up. Why do you think Shiki will appear(if he appears, because I am not expecting his appearance since there's no build-up for this) that way?
Your "theory" would be even more ridiculous if you don't believe in ZKK but believe in this:myman:
it's confirmed that the old hag know Shiki , how's that considered zero hints?

Shiki appearance is based on a Shogun, he has ties with Kaido, his epiphet fit the theme of the beast pirates...ect

it's confirmed that the old hag know Shiki , how's that considered zero hints?

Shiki appearance is based on a Shogun, he has ties with Kaido, his epiphet fit the theme of the beast pirates...ect
What about "Toki's DF" part?
Especially when some guy (probably Shiki) was sitting with Crocus on the cover story.

Status
Not open for further replies.