Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was simple logic you would see you are wrong just like you were wrong about pretty much everything this Arc.

Simple logic: Zoro has received the most damage he has ever got in the series and will not magically wake up for the second time in the Arc.
Oda already had to create magical healing drug/injection for Zoro
People think Oda will make zoro get up again

Luffy is down
Oda is actually doing some justice with this chapter:

1. Luffy won with major help from the Alliance, which means Kaido is still the strongest creature.
2. Wano is ending, Kaido is finally defeated.
3. Luffy is the strongest alliance member with Law close behind.
4. Logia/elemental magma hype sets up nicely for Admirals to still be a threat
Law isn't close behind Luffy

Where did you see Law being even above Kid and near Luffy?
Luffy's attack KOed Kaido (who was defending too) while Law's attack didn't even make BM unconscious a bit, it was tanked and BM wasn't defending like she did vs Damned Punk.

Nobody is close behind Luffy! None

"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."

Wtf was Oda smoking this arc?

Like for real, this has to be the most anticlimatic resolution to such a massively built up clash in the history of entertainment.

Heck, even the GoT showrunners were heard breathing a sigh of relief and saying "Thank God we're not the #1 bottlers anymore!"

This resolution was so anticlimatic, that the vast majority of fans were sure this couldn't be the end due to various reasons. Heck, even some hardcore "Luffy-certainly-wins-this-round" preachers didn't believe that this mere punch was "it".

I'm not starting with the ZKK debate since it was always blatantly obvious this would never happen, but not only are these fans mad rn, the rest of the fandom is disappointed rn, too.
Well the events reached its climax , kaido fought for 60 chapters , luffy new gear and awakening ,the whole fight and the build up was great if I had to point out something it was "the big punch* I would've rathered the thunderstrike to be the ending xD but as a fight build up it wasnt bad , the fight reached its peak

On this point, I’m pretty sure the reason why Law always needed a cheap shot to land kroom was because if not, linlin could have easily deflected it with a haki barrier.
If BM defined like she did vs Kidd's finisher, Law wouldn't land the attack properly or it wouldn't even be this epic DC wise.

Law lacks the AP to KO BM/Kaido temporarily or for good.

:seriously:Queen isn't here for ice Oni

You kept coping Flyers and calamities serr not done
That BM wasn't done

Let it go dude
Zoro isn't Kaido's son and Kaido isnt coming back up to fight luffy and co again
you'll see soon

Zoro will return

and Kaido is being pushed to the waterfall, he will return and awaken by climbing the waterfall, just like the myth of his DF

and btw Kaido losing now is not some unexpected event, I said it before that Kaido will be done for until he realize Zoro is his son

and I said his crew are done until Kaido return

you'll see soon

Zoro will return

and Kaido is being pushed to the waterfall, he will return and awaken by climbing the waterfall, just like the myth of his DF

and btw Kaido losing now is not some unexpected event, I said it before that Kaido will be done for until he realize Zoro is his son

and I said his crew are done until Kaido return
What in the name of god !? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.