Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All it needs is another character to come and give slight problems to Luffy and half of the retarded fanbase would think he's stronger than Kaidou. Soon they're would be a few old school fans who'd still argue that Kaidou is top 1 and they'd be looked at as if they were deranged nutjobs. Exactly like what happened with Cracker and Doflamingo.
sanjikun --doffy exist btw
people like him will appear for kaido and big mom
and they will be more numerous in number
you are very optimistic lol.

if they are right
lets say kaido gets up , awakened in his peak form
gets killed by zoro

personally if i was a zoro stan , thats a feat I will bring up in any argument for the next ten years
I would make sure No one would forget it .
you can imagine battledome, every power scaling thread , I would use that counter the points of the opposing fandom in every way possible .

I think people realize that and that plays into why some dont want it to happen.
I see if lava cause big mom and kaido to die , I am going bend the forum and say Akainu murder both of them.

People got afraid of zoro rooftop battle and he cut kaido just fine.
‘Milhawk slash > zoro wano arc.

Peopke are afraid of milhawk will fight zoro and give high difficulty fight against him which it kill Echizen_Jo_Ndule and milhawk haters heeadcannon.

Akainu mamga > mere mortal mamga. It is highest AP of all devil fruit.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
sanjikun --doffy exist btw
people like him will appear for kaido and big mom
and they will be more numerous in number
you are very optimistic lol.
And who takes Sanjikun seriously lol? I agree some of his arguments are straight up ridiculous which makes it easy to make fun of them but it's not like he's wrong about Doffy than the folks who think he's Ulti level lol.

Ofcourse, Yankers would always be there and they are more in numbers than Doffy fans but yeah, you get my overall point.

>"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

>In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

>And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."

Lmao have the ZKKtards given up yet or what?

if they are right
gets killed by zoro

personally if i was a zoro stan , thats a feat I will bring up in any argument for the next ten years
you can imagine battledome, every power scaling thread , I would use that counter the points of the opposing fandom in every way possible .

I think people realize that and that plays into why some dont want it to happen.
If ZKK happens, I'm pretty sure a gigantic portion of Zoro fans will get banned for comments directed at Ndule ALONE

I think it’s the opposite. Going to laugh tale is what gonna trigger Luffy into going to war against marines and WG.
Feel like Teach will be a major deal than Papazuki and will be handled on Laugh Tale where no one can disrupt the epic battle between the two crews also to render it more epic and entrancing

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
if they are right
gets killed by zoro

If that happens, we don't even need proper arguments, heck we don't even need arguments lol.

One can just drop the panel, refuse to elaborate and still look better than his opposing argument :vistalaugh:

@ConquistadoR what if new enemy like Blackbeard or akainu overpower gear 3 luffy punch with haki on it.
‘Like katakuri did this luffy.
Would it prove new enemy > Kaido ?

. Yes I have been preaching kaido is doflimingo villain type now. And kaido fans don’t want doflimingo villain type style . He got end by island level punch.

‘’Kaido - doflimingo Both of them fight more Peopke.

‘Big mom- trebol

Kaido cloud- doflimingo birdcage

Status
Not open for further replies.