Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a profound and enciting examination of the subject matter. Such a vitalistic stance.
Do you believe that the invariable outcome of Zoro killing Kaido (or ZKK) will bring peace to the citizenry of Wano, or will they require more of his love and protection at a fixed point in the space-time continuum??

ZKK fans are the desperate ones. The war is over. Kaido was declared defeated by the narrator and the story moved on to presenting Momo to the flower capital as the next shogun. We can have this conversation every week until they sail away from Wano, but what little credibility you have left after putting all your eggs in that basket just diminishes for every day you stay in denial. It's not too late to just accept your L.
Okay Why The WG would invade Wano? Who’ll protect Wano?? Why Oda keeps being so emphasized on Otoko And Yasuie?? To whom they’re important in All Wano rn? Idk what’ll happen but one thing I’m Sure is that he’ll get UP to Do what Idk, but it will be before the Banquet….

Okay. The one thing that has been lingering with me is that “battle cry” that Kaido never did even after defeating Luffy. That part, and that part ONLY, for some fucking reason, makes me uneasy. I swear to God Kaido and BM better not “awaken” all of the sudden cuz they about to die and this ARC gets prolonged even more… I’d be devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.