Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people dont want to argue logic and just go with how they feel. None of my arguments have been based on any agenda or emotions. I just look at what the story states will happen or how it is structured.
The fact alone that none of the Wano citizens saw Kaido's and Orochi's defeats make me think they're getting back up given how it's emphasized multiple times that the Wano samurai and Strawhats need to see Luffy's defeat in order to be defeated makes me think the same applies to Kaido and Orochi who are not seen by anyone to be defeated. Oda literally makes it a tradition in every major manga arc yet people think it's not going to happen in this arc as well which is the final arc to the New World/4 Yonkos saga
It's funny people turn things to push their agenda.
Tradition in every major arc that citizenz witness villain's defeat? Actually witness what? The process of ko'ed or the result anouncement?
Alabasta: did the citizens saw Luffy defeat Crocodile? Nope, just anouncement that Crocodile got defeated
Skypiea: did citizens saw Luffy defeat enel? Nope, people only know after Enel fell.
And so on I can go, but I know you people do not read the same manga as me.
ZKK in two piece

It's funny people turn things to push their agenda.
Tradition in every major arc that citizenz witness villain's defeat? Actually witness what? The process of ko'ed or the result anouncement?
Alabasta: did the citizens saw Luffy defeat Crocodile? Nope, just anouncement that Crocodile got defeated
Skypiea: did citizens saw Luffy defeat enel? Nope, people only know after Enel fell.
And so on I can go, but I know you people do not read the same manga as me.
ZKK in two piece

Status
Not open for further replies.