Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really comparing MC being declared a winner to a villain victory?

Since when Luffy won a major battle and the battle continued? The Villain got up to fight him or his allies again?
Every warlord , YC and CP defeated stayed down or didn't fight again but Kaido isnt done coz you're stuck in stupid Theory
Lmao well I’ve seen ur post and im certain anything I say won’t change ur mind 😂😂😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️But here we go lol

1.this is a yonko they are built diff simply look at old sick wb and then tell me if Oda will treat the wsc with any less respect

2.all the people you quoted luffy defeating are missing one simple ability re read 544 crocodiles explanation is as followed: They won’t stay down for long. They all have devil fruit powers. They’re awakened zoan types! They’re greatest strengths are there toughness and recovery speed. (Viz)

3. The punch is not lethal, now sure kaido and bm where knocked into a volcano and me personally yea it will do some damage I can’t see it not doing any damage simply because akainu hype unless Oda wants him to be ambiguous in strength but meh anyways yea the volcano will erupt and they will be back.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Just say you hate them or feel salty that's why

Your arguments are based on "they weren't treated well so These 2 aren't important as Shanks in OP WORLD "
Salty for what?
I love Big Mom's concept. What I hate is how Oda treated her character throughout Wano.
Shanks inspired Luffy to become a Pirate. Has some sort of relationship with the Gorosei, and trying to make people see the danger of BB.
Teach has been built up ever since Drum Island. Wanna compare this with Kaido's build up? Dude's been lying, manipulating, backstabbing, etc from the get go. All towards his objective of ruling all. He's introduced as basically some anti-Luffy.

What do Kaido and Big Mom have in comparison with all of this? Come on, m8.

Both of those battles (Boundman vs Doffy and Boundman vs Kata) had TIMESKIPS after Luffy went G4. Where was the timeskip in Kaidou vs G4?

You're just coping honestly.
No you first started using moves to prove the battle was 1 min or 2 min
If Oda doesn't say time ...you think battle last per moves used

What do you expect from zoro fans, always creating dumb rules

if you could read
i wasnt changing anything.
i added more context to what was stated
You didn't add anything because that's irrelevant. Oda wanted us to know that Kaido lost before so a defeat doesn't mean anything to him.

If Ods would have told us Kaido has never lost in his prime that would be very different but he didn't provide us that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.