Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

He didn't revenege on kaido either?

that mf slept more than anyone in the raid.
Oda really dropped the ball with him. But he did with Sanji too in WCI imo.

All these false hopes/baits/unresolved plotlines etc.

We still don't anything new about Zoros post and lineage. I'm trying to remember if we were told why he's a bounty/pirate hunter too.

Oda planned for Zoro to be in Buggys crew and Nami to join Luffy first lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/irf79r

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No you first started using moves to prove the battle was 1 min or 2 min
If Oda doesn't say time ...you think battle last per moves used

What do you expect from zoro fans, always creating dumb rules
Brudda why are you shifting goalposts now? Oda didnt show any form of timeskip in Kaidou vs Luffy, hence the usage of moves is accurate to an extent.

That isnt the case in Doffy vs G4 and Kata vs G4. And the conclusions are consistent with Yamato's estimate of how much time it took for Onigashima to land near the FC.

But ok, I'm the one creating dumb rules lmaoo

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
@Extravlad @Doggo
Akainu is from Japanese actor and you can bet oda will wank to extreme level.

Wano is about samurai story than two yonko .
Big mom is not Japanese.
‘Neither kaido is Japanese. Funny he is from Russian named kingdom which same russian military fans have been coping harder than sanji fan during rooftop battle.
Anyone thinking Oda will shit on Admirals is a glorified moron. They nitpick some random line about akainu "being scared" of the samurais as if we, as readers, also didn't fall for Oda's bait that the samurais and the beast pirates were hot shit.
Buddy, if the readers fall for the fake propaganda, what chances do in-story characters have?

Not talking powerscaling here. But Oda is damn consistent when hyping the Admirals. Every single one of them has this great presence.

It’s finally over, our 10 years fight against ZKK fight is finally over :cheers::myman::kayneshrug::kata::endthis:

@Finalbeta @Finalalpha @nik87 @The White Crane @HA001 @Money D Malio @Lor D. Coast and many more you guys have been worthy opponents and I will never forget our honorable battle

You have my thanks but now that ZKK is dead I offer my condolences to you and I will make an official thread to mock…I..I mean to formally express my gratitude

Anyone thinking Oda will shit on Admirals is a glorified moron. They nitpick some random line about akainu "being scared" of the samurais as if we, as readers, also didn't fall for Oda's bait that the samurais and the beast pirates were hot shit.
Buddy, if the readers fall for the fake propaganda, what chances do in-story characters have?

Not talking powerscaling here. But Oda is damn consistent when hyping the Admirals. Every single one of them has this great presence.
He already shat on two of them when Morley, Karasu, Sabo and Lindberg pushed their shit in, going of admiral fans logic here they used on Kaido in this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.