Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are as relevant as the WG ships, Oda clowned them twice by kicking them off Wano, wont have a problem to ward them off again. At worst he will have Zunisha body the WG fleet and BMP ship for a quick solution
there's bo fact about what u saying, anything can happens.

my point is that BM would escape that magma by creating the homies with it, i'm bot saying that she will go for another round in this arc tho.

There is Mount Fuji there and you think there is no lava in the bottom? :choppawhat:
Most of the fight like in dragon ball, bleach, naruto, and even previous one piece fights, just make a circle crater impact from the fall..maybe max 50m deep *half of soccer field length)..

This one, is a vertical straight drillhole (lava usually 5km to 10km from surface) like theyre intended to make a lift down there to the lava pool..

No fucking way, is Oda purposely trying to look bad when attempting to convince readers Kaido is down for good? Because this shit literally foreshadows him popping up to buttfuck the Flower Capital in a final struggle.
the narrator confirmed that the battle in the sky was a decisive win for Luffy

He's done and there's literally zero point in bringing him back.

AL sama

Red Haired
I don't understand why people keep saying Oda was referencing the final war arc about "marineford being cute"? The context was about Whitebeard and Wano. Oda didn't mention anything about the final war arc in that quote and yet people like Greg keeps saying "He said the final arc will do that." but that quote never said anything about "final war arc".
I believe in another interview oda did say that

he also said same the thing for wano

...hmm...if there is someone EVEN STRONGER than Kaidou right after this...i honestly cant imagine how to defeat this guy or who can even try to oppose him..even Zunisha will be slapped like a pancake or something...
Even current Teach wouldn’t be that strong… the only candidate would be Imu but this wouldn’t sense
Something tells me there was potentially the intention to include Rocks himself in this arc, but shit got too big that it's being saved/set for a later plotline. So the Lurking Legend can still make sense down the line, since we didn't even get a proper Rocks flashback
I guess you’re right
:endthis:

No fucking way, is Oda purposely trying to look bad when attempting to convince readers Kaido is down for good? Because this shit literally foreshadows him popping up to buttfuck the Flower Capital in a final struggle.
Tell him not to waste 50 chapters pulling this shit then. Half the community would sacrifice their kidneys to leave this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.