Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you talk about overall?

Still i think he will be silver.

RIght now, Blackbeard is above him, no doubt. But EOS, i am pretty sure Blackbeard will be broken down, before the final war, where Kid will participate as "luffys rival". They will fight on the same sight, but Kid will be closer to Luffy then Blackbeard, in my opinion. But we can disagree here.

Heart Pirates will fall at that point. Law himself is really strong with his hax fruit, but its just him. He will be known like Mihawk and others as strong pirate, but thats not crew-wise. Also i see Kid overpowering him EOS.
Not sure Kidd's crew can ever compete against Blackbeard's prime crew (by the time they face against Straw Hats) ever. Sure, Blackbeard Pirates can get defeated, disbanded or killed before EoS so by EoS, Kidd's crew can be stronger. But can they surpass Blackbeards during their peak day?

P.s.
How can Jack join Kidd's?
With Ulti and Page One, Kidd fought Big Mom who destroyed them. But that's it. Kidd never directly saved them from BM, nor they ever witnessed Kidd fought BM directly but okay let's assume they join.
But how can Jack join? Same Jack who very loyal to Kaido? Same Jack who acts like Kaido's fanboy?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
Not sure Kidd's crew can ever compete against Blackbeard's prime crew (by the time they face against Straw Hats) ever. Sure, Blackbeard Pirates can get defeated, disbanded or killed before EoS so by EoS, Kidd's crew can be stronger. But can they surpass Blackbeards during their peak day?

P.s.
How can Jack join Kidd's?
With Ulti and Page One, Kidd fought Big Mom who destroyed them. But that's it. Kidd never directly saved them from BM, nor they ever witnessed Kidd fought BM directly but okay let's assume they join.
But how can Jack join? Same Jack who very loyal to Kaido? Same Jack who acts like Kaido's fanboy?
I assume Jack as being pretty young, being pretty wild and still "unfocused". Beast pirates will fall apart and while i can see Queen and King leaving the pirate life, i cant imagine that for Jack. I just think Jack will still stay as a pirate around and him joining the Kid pirates, by all existing options right now, seems to be the most plausible. Or do you think he fits other (strong) crews better?

I assume Jack as being pretty young, being pretty wild and still "unfocused". Beast pirates will fall apart and while i can see Queen and King leaving the pirate life, i cant imagine that for Jack. I just think Jack will still stay as a pirate around and him joining the Kid pirates, by all existing options right now, seems to be the most plausible. Or do you think he fits other (strong) crews better?
Jack will be the next captain of the Beast Pirates when all return to their senses in one month

Oh you talk about overall?

Still i think he will be silver.

RIght now, Blackbeard is above him, no doubt. But EOS, i am pretty sure Blackbeard will be broken down, before the final war, where Kid will participate as "luffys rival". They will fight on the same sight, but Kid will be closer to Luffy then Blackbeard, in my opinion. But we can disagree here.

Heart Pirates will fall at that point. Law himself is really strong with his hax fruit, but its just him. He will be known like Mihawk and others as strong pirate, but thats not crew-wise. Also i see Kid overpowering him EOS.
The bigges problem is Kidd's crew. The SHP are waaaaay to strong and the BB pirates too.
I hope that some BP members will join him

Jack will be relevant on the next arc. Remember the predicted tragedy in FI? Jack will fight for his homeland.

The BB pirates need something to hype them up, because at this points I don't see them putting up a fight.
Maybe they annihilated the Red haired pirates or got an Ancient Weapon or something.
I'm sure they did something interresting during Wano.
BB pirates need to go and get the ancient weapons or defeat Kizaru otherwise there is nothing to hype them up

Jack + the F6 without Drake and Whoโ€™s Who would be awesome.
Jack would be Jinbe's counterpart but who would be Sanji's?

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
You thinks about fight and power, I think about gags and character development and progression
What will be Yamato's gag or development ?
-"Hello I'm Oden"
- No you are not
Dude you're talking about Caribou here as a comparison, not some masterclass of writing and highly developed character. You're completely blinded by your Yamato hatred, try to be objective. I don't like Yamato's Oden obsession either, however it does have the potential for character growth if she can finally ditch that persona once she joins the straw hats (for example). You're free to dislike her, but my brother in christ at least try to be logical about it

Last edited:
Well, he fits in Kidd's more than Hearts. He was also very violent in Zou, similiar to Kidd when he was about to enter New World.

Still, it feels random to have Jack suddenly join Kidd. :kayneshrug:
The 2 haven't even interacted yet during the long arc. Kinda different case if Jack was Yamao's childhood friend. Knowing his childhood friend / rival joining Luffy's, then Jack chose to join Luffy's rival too.

Dude you're talking about Caribou here as a comparison, not some masterclass of writing and highly developed character. You're completely blinded by your Yamato hatred, try to be objective. I don't like Yamato's Oden obsession either, however it does have the potential for character growth if she releases she can finally ditch that persona once she joins the straw hats (for example). You're free to dislike her, but my brother in christ at least try to be logical about it
Pretty much this. It would make even less sense for her to drop it now without an explanation.
Im pretty sure she will grow out of it, either before she Joins or in the Journey.

People need to get that for Yamato this isnt a gag, its a coping mechanism in order to hold on.

Status
Not open for further replies.