Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my group?
But if you can't see the parallel of yamato doing the same thing oden did you are braindead lol
Post automatically merged:

no it can't
Calling me braindead because you’re wrong yet again?

You’re pretty soft

Does Sanji being the number 3 really bother you that much?

First it was Jinbei, now it’s Yamato. I wonder which character you’ll latch onto next

:vistalaugh:

Although it's quite clear that Kaido has been defeated.

But those citizen, not only them. Let's say the whole alliance, especially those Samurai who doesn't even see Luffy vs Kaido
But they are so admit to that Kaido is now fully finished and just go celebrate happily like it's over for real is very unrealistic and anticlimatic.
:whitepress:

Imagine you knew how strong Kaido is, and how difficult just to beat that guy.
And suddenly an announcement make you believe he is defeated and just go on board with that lol in which they don't even saw his body.

The citizen esp don't even saw the battles and if in this chapter if there's no realistic reaction and just go celebrate with them + welcoming the new Shogun, and just ok with them saying they beat that unbeatable monster who rules over them for 20+ years just a minute ago lol

It would pretty bad writing ngl.
:gonope:

It's borderline C- tier battle conclusion

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Calling me braindead because you’re wrong yet again?

You’re pretty soft

Does Sanji being the number 3 really bother you that much?

First it was Jinbei, now it’s Yamato. I wonder which character you’ll latch onto next

:vistalaugh:
let us see what happens first before you call me wrong cause as of right now you sound desperate to paint me as so.
I wonder why?

Although it's quite clear that Kaido has been defeated.

But those citizen, not only them. Let's say the whole alliance, especially those Samurai who doesn't even see Luffy vs Kaido
But they are so admit to that Kaido is now fully finished and just go celebrate happily like it's over for real is very unrealistic and anticlimatic.
:whitepress:

Imagine you knew how strong Kaido is, and how difficult just to beat that guy.
And suddenly an announcement make you believe he is defeated and just go on board with that lol in which they don't even saw his body.

The citizen esp don't even saw the battles and if in this chapter if there's no realistic reaction and just go celebrate with them, and just ok with them saying they beat that unbeatable monster who rules over them for 20+ years just a minute ago lol

It would pretty bad writing ngl.
:gonope:

It's borderline C- tier story endings
Probably about as easy to believe as odens dead or gone family and retainers coming back after 20 years tbf🐓

Status
Not open for further replies.