Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yamato's joining solves a lot of power level questions and puts things into perspective.

Regardless of how strong she is compared to Sanji, I doubt the crew's original dynamic is gonna change. So he'll eventually surpass her even if he's currently weaker. I think it's only a matter of time before he too gets CoC.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
redon wrote: I recommend you to wait to see the chapter and above all to read it. These are the typical chapters that in the spoilers can be summarised in a few lines but then visually they gain a lot.
Sure a lot of pretty panels are coming.
These are the post climax chapters. Not always they are hyped.
But we still got the WG ships, zunesha, oden's journal, etc, etc, etc.
The lore drops are coming.
They are inevitable. Now it's just enjoy the chilling.

redon wrote: I recommend you to wait to see the chapter and above all to read it. These are the typical chapters that in the spoilers can be summarised in a few lines but then visually they gain a lot.
fax tho ngl

folks here are just too dramatic and conclusive with the chapter based on SIMPLE SENTENCES LANCE DROPS

Yamato's joining solves a lot of power level questions and puts things into perspective.

Regardless of how strong she is compared to Sanji, I doubt the crew's original dynamic is gonna change. So he'll eventually surpass her even if he's currently weaker. I think it's only a matter of time before he too gets CoC.
First crew to have 5 CoC users. Good assumption

Status
Not open for further replies.