Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So we can all agree that this arc was a disaster ? And I’m not even a hater or anything else, I was one of these guys who was hyping as hell Wano, but the truth is that Oda did everything wrong after roofpiece and it was too long for nothing. :mrgo:
Yup. I can't even pinpoint one thing that ruins it, it's a blend of everything. The arc's over and I'm apathetic to its conclusion.

Just passing (cause I see a lot of notifications).
Just so you know, I don't read spoilers.

BUT

I allowed myself - for the first time in years - to see one (the one about Yamato and ONLY this one)

And you won't like what I have to say about this. I will talk about it on friday.

I'll just leave one pic as a clue :

The heck is that supposed to mean?

You fail to understand the character as do 80% of worstgen

It has been iterated time and time again. Yamato wants to be like Oden, someone that is free from family heritagend shackles of their parent
Exactly! To Yamato oden is like a title. Like for Luffy it’s pirate king. She doesn’t want to be Oden kozuki she wants to be Oden(free, living by no rules, do what ever she wants, etc)

If you believe Shiki had CoC then that means the Rocks crew had 4-5 CoC users not even including the Captain (minimum because Captain John and the other famous Captains could’ve had CoC too)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Luffy had more than 4 in his crew is all in saying

Luffy
Zoro
Yamato
Usopp (maybe)
Sanji (maybe)

If someone else joins they may have CoC as well

He will definitely have at least 4-5

Strongest crew all time easily

:pepebusi:
Gonna be honest here, I think that Usopp doesn’t deserve CoC.
Nami deserves it way more. She had the balls to stand up against Ulti.
Usopp was a bitch like always

Last edited:
Just passing (cause I see a lot of notifications).
Just so you know, I don't read spoilers.

BUT

I allowed myself - for the first time in years - to see one (the one about Yamato and ONLY this one)

And you won't like what I have to say about this. I will talk about it on friday.

I'll just leave one pic as a clue :

Gotta get that mental gymnastics with a dose of copium going I see. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.