Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
yamato should join kids crew to make it a real rival crew
Luffy > Kid
Zoro < Yamato
Sanji > Killer
Jinbe < Gigachad

Yamato won't lose her Oden gag cus if she really did she really won't be hated like the other strawhats

People dislike luffy for keep being reckless and dumb and rarely show maturity

People dislike zoro for keeping being lost and rarely show emotion beside being edgy

People dislike nami cus she runs away she always need protection her fights don't be well deserved and plot rescue she sell her body for money and other things as well

People dislike Robin cus barely show emotion and post time skip she just a sex model like nami

People dislike sanji the way he don't hit woman even if they try to kill him and his pervy gags plus feed the enemy

People don't like Franky he always spam superrrrrrrrrr

People don't like Brook cus his panties joke and skull jokes ain't funny

People don't Usopp cus he always act like a coward

People don't like chopper cus he always cry And whine plus a coward

So yea Yamato need them haters just like the rest
Really, we need Yamato because she has no flaws, in case she gets the cure of not knowing who she really is.

W chapter imo, and i’m sure there is more to come. People might not like it because it was expected/theorized but i think it works great

during 22 years , nobody changed crew dynamics . And i am pretty sure no matter what happened , sanji will get always third strongest guy . I am happy about joining yamato to shs . Cuz of oda will boost sanjis power to protect crew dynamics again.
Furthermore, yamato is stronger than both not just sanji .

Why not make sense ?
Waaaayy too late an introduction and proper focus for me to believe she'll truly join the Straw Hats. And it would make more sense for her to stay in Wano as a protector of sorts. She has more of a sorta, kinda connection with Momonosuke than with the SH. Though the whole calling herself Kozuki Oden is bullshit

I think there are more reasons, but I can't remember them at this time

Can we appreciate Oda‘s work? (Just a joke that sucker deserves the full force of hatred critics)

I mean he wasted so much useless stuff in all acts, which could‘ve been used in a proper Big Mom fight, Kaido flashback and a final intensive battle with awakened Kaido.

Instead he dragged the stuff so far, that he has thrown those above mentioned concepts away.

So he dragged the arc so far, for what absolutely nothing. Due the dragged pace of this arc, this will lead to the conclusion, he will off-panel so much important stuff even further for upcoming events

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.