Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that the panel distribution among strawhats is the worst now, I am against having new nakama.

Having said that, carrot is much much better than delusional Yamato. Her character is much more interesting and creative.
I think the whole panel distribution thing was a problem only in Dressrosa and Wano but that won’t happen again

The question now is...With Yamato joining, will she fight an Admiral at all?
Luffy vs Akainu
Sanji vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Yamato vs Ryokugyu

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Rokugyu
Yamato vs Fujitora?

Luffy vs Akainu
3rd party vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Fujitora doesn't fight for whatever reason.
?
@RayanOO @Chrono @Sanji D Goat @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @zzShinichi @mly90 @TheAncientCenturion etc...
I think she will fight an admiral if she joins. The 2nd scenario looks most likely:catrude:

its was a sneak attack, i already had this arguement last night
kaidos kanabo was above his head it wasnt clashing and in the next panel its not above his head its infront of him therefore he started to swing aka sneak attack

its so blatantly obvious
Sneak attack....yet Kaido was face to face .

So those effects of clashing is what? Cry me a river.

And please post this
⬇️
Can someone post a panel of Oda introducing the term "ace" for crews ?

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

It's One Piss, the dawn is literal.:kobeha:
How stupid people expected the dawn is literal.. I don't know they are idiot or just expected it so they can force their agenda.. same with the stupid prophecy, when the raid finally over and shown that they won the battle because of a figur (Joyboy). So what prophecy you people talking about? Prophecy of ZKK in One Piss :saden:

I concede your point, that means she's been in half the arc, more or less.

So her wish was to downright leave. That doesn't really mean I think she should :/ And as much as I detest the whole "I am Kozuki Oden" stuff she spouts. Part of the problems for the real Oden was that he left Wano. It would make more sense for Yamato to stay

That and, Oda cannot handle any more nakama
Why? WB has 1600 members on his main crew

The question now is...With Yamato joining, will she fight an Admiral at all?
Luffy vs Akainu
Sanji vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Yamato vs Ryokugyu

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Rokugyu
Yamato vs Fujitora?

Luffy vs Akainu
3rd party vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Fujitora doesn't fight for whatever reason.
?
@RayanOO @Chrono @Sanji D Goat @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @zzShinichi @mly90 @TheAncientCenturion etc...
Currently I think 3rd scenario is more likely but there’s scenario 5: Oda says fuck it and creates new characters halfway through final war arc

Status
Not open for further replies.