Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, really?

I hoped this Oden thing would have ended after Kaido's defeat, but she's really joining in this condition? Cringe. Well i hope she won't repeat this thing too much.

AND

Another Tama flashback :seriously:while Kaido got 3 rushed pages.

What happened to Momo - Hiyori meeting after 20 years? Off screened like that?:whitepress:

I so want Yamato join but why do I have this nagging feeling Luffy is going to reject her:catcry:
If Yamato joins, I'll take back every bad thing I said about this arc:pepebusi:

Yamato, Zoro, Jinbe, Sanji and Luffy. That is one scary ass lineup
Not even Oda would blue ball us that hard. This chapter confirms it. We even see the crew react and they're happy about it!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think this is setup for Luffy to reject Yamato, so he can accept her before they leave Wano.
It depends.

If Oda intends on really adding her to the crew. Let's be real. Luffy is a dumb fuck. She will drop some line about befriending Ace and she waited for this her entire life and he will just tell her to jump abroad.

What would really shock me is if Luffy rejects her because he tells her that Oden is dead and if she doesn't respect that and stop calling herself a dead man's name then he won't even consider her.

But as I explained above. She was riding Oden shit for 20 years. She ain't dropping it. So most likely Oda will go for parallels and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.