Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These next few chapters are going to make or break Yamato for me. The fact not everyone on the crew is on the same page on them joining probably means there’s something about them that needs to change/prove before they can/can’t join. And Luffy is conveniently out cold, so this won’t get resolved right away.

We’ve also come full circle. From Luffy insisting people to join his crew-to people insisting to join him.
I don't think any of the strawhats gags were this prominent in their introductory arc. The fact that Yamatos is already annoying before she joins is definitely a bad sign. We already have Hot Female characters on the crew. Yamato would take the focus away from them, especially Nami since Yamato and her are similar appearance. As the arc has progressed, slowly but surely you can tell Oda has lost his love for Nami.

One problem I have with Yamato’s flashback is that there is so little context for what’s happening… Like why is Kaido beating the shit out of her? Like why is he so offended that she’s an Oden fanboy that he beats her to shit? Has anybody ever asked this?

Like their relationship is so fuckin vague. Why did Kaido think Yamato would ever agree to be Shogun? Like she’s been opposing him for 2 decades and yet his master plan was to make her Shogun as if something had happened to make it possible.

Oda just had the thought “Father beats up Daughter” and just threw random shit with no context there to create sympathy out of a vague situation

2 weeks later jay like

im seeing a lot of toxicity in the one piece community. these toxically positive fans are just so hostile and rude, you don't need to insult people you know? it's just a difference of opinion, there's no need to be loud or hateful to people for having an opinion. you see, im one of the most polite and mild mannered people in the community and never talk shit, so why are people always after me? i think we all need to take a look at ourselves in the mirror and calm down.

2 weeks later jay like

im seeing a lot of toxicity in the one piece community. these toxically positive fans are just so hostile and rude, you don't need to insult people you know? it's just a difference of opinion, there's no need to be loud or hateful to people for having an opinion. you see, im one of the most polite and mild mannered people in the community and never talk shit, so why are people always after me? i think we all need to take a look at ourselves in the mirror and calm down.
LMAOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.